"Yeah, alcohol in the daytime hits the spot!" Leone stated, hitting a huge glass of beer on the table

"You're drinking without too much regard for me".

"Just drink lad" let's have fun!" Leone replied, with a blush on her face from drinking too much.

"Just tell me how can I get commissioned"

"Ohh, that's basically... connections and cash" the moment Pain heard this, he already knew what this woman was trying to do.

"Cash...?" Tatsumi asked confused.

"I've got a contact in the army. If you give me some money..." Leone couldn't finish because she was interrupted by Pain.

"Sorry, we're not interested" Pain stated simply while getting up, surprising Tatsumi and Leone.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help, pal!" Leon stated but the moment she said that Pain looked at her with a very serious expression.

"I know exactly what kind of help people from this capital want to give. Now let's go, Tatsumi" Pain stated and started to leave the bar but Leone stopped him by holding by the cloak of his arm.

"Hey wait a minute...!" Leone was gonna insist but Pain turned to her, eyeing her with his rinnegan, making her back away out of instinctual fear.

'This guy, now that I'm taking a better look at him... and these eyes... is it some sort of teigu?' Leone thought while she started to sweat by the tension that Pain caused while staring at her intently with the rinnegan.

"Let's go, we have wasted enough time here" Pain stated and left the bar and although Tatsumi was still puzzled by the situation, he decided to agree with Pain and followed him

Capital streets

It was still daylight. After leaving Leone at the bar, Pain and Tatsumi started wandering around the capital, looking for an Inn for them to stay.

"Hey, what was that back there? why did you stop her from helping us? we could have gotten a free pass to the army". Tatsumi stated, still a bit frustrated with Pain's decision.