14 : Grandfather

Fourth Year

"Hades! Get in the car. Quickly Darling," Draco Malfoy called, kissing the twins on the head before closing the trunk of their car.

The now 8 years old, Dexter and Hayley, giggled as their father peppered them with kisses and patted their heads. Their mother, Hermione had left for Hogwarts due to her role as Deputy Headmistress. She had to ensure the castle was of living condition and that the Hogwarts Express was ready to bring in their new and returning batches of students. With Draco able to work at home, he agreed to send Darling and Dexter to King's Cross.

"Bye Darling, bye Hayden," the twins called before running to their grandmother's arms. Narcissa Malloy waved at her older grandchildren who waved back before entering the car.

Hayden had just started schooling the previous September. He was quickly sorted into Slytherin, which he stood out like a sore thumb due to his background. His quiet nature, had him stay in the library for long hours with his sister unlike the rest of the Slytherin House. He had only made one close friend which was no one other then Albus Severus Potter. Hayden excelled in Charms which made Professor Flitwick rather pleased.

"Off you go. The train is leaving in two hours. Bye dearies," Narcissa called. " Owl me Darling!"

Darling looked out of the window and nodded, sending a small smile towards her beloved grandmother. She grimaced when we saw her grandfather stare at her with identical cold eyes from his study. Their eyes locked, both emitting icy stares that sent chills up everyone's spine.
___________________________________________________________________

A/N : thank you for reading! Please vote and comment 🌟❤️ so sorry for the late updates :(( had to take a mental break before I die single :D