10 : Morning Roomies

" Blair... Wake up... Ugh," Darling huffed impatiently before dropping the thick ' Complete Collection Of Fairytales' book onto the floor, waking the 3 girls up. This definitely caused irritated mumbling to happen, but it was effective since all of them were stirring awake.

" Two words, Fuck you. That's it," An ash brown haired girl called from one corner of the room. Aurelia King sat up and glared at Darling before taking her toiletries and went to wash up. Darling smiled back at Aurelia sarcastically before pulling Blair and Desiree up.

" Five minutes please," Desiree Granger moaned, pulling on her cousin's finger. Darling moved her beloved cousin's hair to the side before smiling and pulling her up with a 'no'. Desiree groaned before taking her cloak and heading to the toilet to change.

" Darling!!! You go to breakfast first. I need to pack my bag," Blair called, before Desiree shouted, " Owen said he'll find you before Charms."

" Okay," Darling responded, grabbing her black book bag and running down the stairs of the Ravenclaw Tower. She thanked her mother under her breathe for teaching her the feather-weight spell as she brisk walked towards the Great Hall. She had one person in mind to find that morning. Tedibles Loopy.
___________________________________________________________________

A/N : thank you for reading! Please vote and comment 🌟❤️