"I'm sorry." She whispered as she looked at Lizzie, then she turned around. She heard Freya calling out for her, but she left the office and after she closed the door behind herself she started to run towards her room, ignoring everyone she passed by in the hallway. When she finally reached her room and luckily it was empty, she let herself break down crying all over again.

Hope curled up in her bed, holding onto her pillow as she sobbed uncontrollably. Everything she found out recently just started to overwhelm her. She tried so hard not to think about it in the past couple days, that it was all too much to bear right now. She faintly heard her bedroom door opening. She was sure it was going to be Grace and had no idea how to explain her current state. She didn't want to scare or worry her sister, she might have to tell her the truth. Hope sat up in her bed to talk to Grace, but she unexpectedly jumped back on her bed when the blond woman was facing her.

"I'm sorry I summoned you. I shouldn't have done it while Lizzie was there." Freya apologized as Hope was staring at her silently. "I had no idea she would blame you and say all those things... I'm sorry, I should have known Lizzie better... she is going through a rough patch herself." She explained but Hope still just sat quietly on her bed. Freya sat down facing her, which made Hope uncomfortable. She looked away from the woman, looking at anywhere but her. They sat there in silence for a while and Hope felt Freya's gaze on her which made her more and more uncomfortable. "Hope..." Freya finally spoke. She said her name quietly and softly. Hope still couldn't look at her. "I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now, but please know that I am always here for you. The last thing I want to do is make things harder for you. Let's take everything step by step... I haven't told anyone about you, not even to Niklaus. He would deserve to know that you are alive and well but I promise you I won't do anything without your knowledge and approval... this is your life, your decision. I'm truly sorry you had to find out everything about yourself like this, now... please, just... just don't shut me out, I would really love to get to know you better." Hope finally looked at her, right into Freya's green eyes.

"Maybe we could start magic training tomorrow." Hope said quietly.

"That sounds perfect. Let's meet at the Old Mill after lunch." Freya suggested with a soft smile and Hope nodded.

After Freya left, Hope laid back to her bed. She knew Freya was genuine. She knew that for a while now, but still it was difficult to accept that she had a family other than her siblings. And Freya definitely looked at Hope like she was family. Hope wasn't sure she could ever do the same but as Freya suggested she will do this step by step.

Soon Grace entered the room. Luckily Hope wasn't a crying mess anymore.

"Hope, what's going on with you and Lizzie?" Grace questioned Hope as soon as she closed the door behind herself. Hope sat up on a bed and looked at her sister. She wondered what Lizzie had told her.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked, avoiding answering her.

"I mean, I told you what she is going through right now and you just made her more upset. What did you tell her?"

"I made her upset??" Hope replied with a question again as she raised her voice.

"Clearly you did something or told her something, she said awful things about you."

"What did she tell you?" Hope asked nervously.

"Can you just answer me!" Grace said firmly.

"I didn't say or do anything to her Grace!" Now Hope started to get pissed. "What did she tell you?"

"She said you were a freak and you are not a werewolf, and I don't even know who you are... which I know is ridiculous and not true, because I know you the best... so, tell me what you did to upset her that much?" Grace asked calmly as she sat by Hope on her bed. Hope didn't know what to say to Grace... she didn't even question the things Lizzie said. Of course not, why would she. Grace knew Hope for sixteen years and she was the same as her sister. They had the same life, they had the same parents, they were wolves... How could Hope ever tell her that it wasn't true? That she was indeed different.

"You don't believe me." Hope said quietly.

"Well, she wouldn't make up these things without a reason, Hope. Fine, don't tell me! The only thing I wanted was for you two to get along. I don't have a problem with Landon, why can't you at least try to not hate her?"

"Oh my god, Grace. It's not about Lizzie! I don't give a crap about her! You can date whoever the fuck you want, but I'm done trying to get to know her, or like her when it's clearly her who is judging me without knowing anything about me. So I'm done, I am definitely not going on a double date or anywhere with her." Hope yelled at Grace. She had enough struggles already, and Lizzie was the least of problems. Hope expected Grace to yell back, and fight but she was quiet and Hope saw as she started to tear up.

"Fine." That's all Grace said, then she got up from the bed and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind herself as loud as she could.