Chapter 24

Hope was knocking on Landon's bedroom door. She hoped he'd be there because he was the only one she could talk to right now. Soon, he opened the door and welcomed Hope with a wide grin.

"Hey, Come on in." Landon opened his door wide, to let Hope in.

"I don't wanna bother... is Raf around?" Hope asked nervously.

"You never bother me... he's not here, probably with the wolves." He replied and Hope smiled with releaf. She didn't really want to deal with Rafael right now. "You okay? What's up?" Landon asked and Hope let out a loud sigh.

"I talked to her... Freya Mikaelson."

"How did it go?" Landon sat down on his bed and petted the place next to him for Hope to sit, so she did and scooted as close to him as it was possible.

"It wasn't bad... it went well, she offered to teach me magic... but she repeatedly called that hybrid my dad and it just pissed me off so I kinda snapped at her."

"Why am I not surprised about this?" He chuckled and earned an arm fist from Hope.

"Hey! You should support me if we are... whatever we are." Hope shrugged and blushed. They didn't really talk about terms and now she kinda felt embarrassed saying this out loud. What if Landon didn't want the same thing she did?

"I thought that ummm... maybe we could be boyfriend and girlfriend... if you want that too of course... but I will support you no matter what." Landon said as he moved opposed to Hope, looking straight into her eyes.

"I'd like that very much." Hope smiled and captured Landon's lips with her own and kissed him lovingly. Landon reciprocated the kiss as he ran his hand through her soft hair ending up massaging her scalp with his fingers. Hope held both of her hands to the two sides of his face as their kiss grew with passion. They only broke away when they ran out of air. They both gasped as their lips detached. Hope stayed there in his embrace and Landon wasn't going to let go of her either. He pressed his forehead to hers and let out a content sigh. Hope smiled to herself. She felt so peaceful and calm with him. His presence made everything better. She wished these moments with him would last forever...well, whatever forever meant for Hope right now. It surely had a heavier, different meaning. Forever... always and forever. Hope sighed loudly and Landon gave a lingering kiss on her forehead before he pulled away.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and lightly squeezed her right thigh.

"Sure" Hope smiled and laid her hand on top of his on her thigh. "Oh... you know what my sister suggested?" Hope said with an eyroll, remembering she agreed to do a double date with her and Lizzie.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Double date, with her and Lizzie... you don't have to if you don't wanna or feel uncomfortable."

"I think that would be awesome. Lizzie could be umm... intimidating sometimes, but I like your sister, I'm sure it will be fun." Landon smiled honestly.

"Yeah... Grace said I should get to know Lizzie better but she seems... so superficial and self centered, I'm not sure how am I ever gonna like her, but I have to try." Hope sighed loudly with a painful expression.

"She's okay. She doesn't mean any harm behind her insults." Landon said, reassuring Hope. "So. Lizzie and Grace? I had no idea they were dating."

"Yeah... It shocked me at first, honestly. I just don't know why my sister would keep this from me. She never really had any secrets."

"Have you told her about your recent discovery?" Landon asked and Hope just rolled her eyes because she knew where he was going with this.

"It's different... I told her about you!"