Chapter 34

It was the day of the full moon and Hope couldn't be more excited about their date night with Landon. He spent all the previous day planning for their night. They barely met all day, only in the dining hall at meal times, and for a sweet goodnight kiss in the library. None of them let the heat get the better of them, they knew they only had to wait a day when they could finally let their instincts take over and drown in passion.

Landon, Hope and her siblings were eating breakfast. Everyone was in a particularly good mood. Hope and Landon shared way too many smiles and small touches during breakfast.

"Oh my god! I seriously can't wait for you to finally get this thing out of your system." Grace said with an eye roll when Hope chuckled loud by the way Landon squeezed her thigh under the table. But at Grace's words Landon withdrew his hand and looked bright red as he was continuing eating his food.

"Grace!?" Hope kicked her sister's leg under the table.

"Ouch. What was that for?" Grace complained but she had a smirk on her face and Hope looked at her with a seriously pissed expression. "Fine. I'm sorry for mentioning your sex life at the table."

"Sex?" Riley asked with wide eyes and Hope just let out a sigh. "I've seen Hope and Landon having sex once."

"Oh my god Riley, you didn't! Can we not talk about it anymore?" Hope definitely didn't want to talk about it with her sisters, especially not in front of Landon.

"I know what I saw." Riley said it in a mocking tone.

"I think if you would have seen them have sex you'd be more traumatized."Grace added with a chukle. "No one wants to see that." She continued laughing while Hope and Landon drowned in embarrassment. And little Jack had luckily no idea what they were talking about... not like Riley had much of an understanding. "Okay, I'll stop. Sorry. Have fun tonight." Grace added, and before she could continue, or Riley could add something to embarrass them even more, thankfully one of the teachers started to talk, drawing all attention to herself.

The teacher announced that they are handing out care packages and letters that the students' families had sent. It happened sometimes but didn't really concern Hope's family or Landon, since they had no one to send them letters. The teacher said a spell and all the letters and packages started swirling and flying in the air, until it found its way to their rightful owners right at their tables. This time was different, and Hope gasped in surprise when a white envelope ended on their table right in front of Hope.

"You got a letter?" Grace asked Hope, who was very confused... and mainly because of the name which was written with neat handwriting on the envelope.

"No, that's not me." Hope replied firmly then Landon took the white paper into his hand to read the name.

"I'm pretty sure it was meant for you, Hope." Landon handed her the envelope.

"What is it?" Grace asked curiously and Hope turned the envelope to Grace, so she could read the name on it.

"Hope Mi...ka..el...son." Riley read it out loud, who was sitting next to Grace. "Who is Hope Mikaelson?" The little girl asked in confusion.

"Hush." Hope shushed her youngest sister. "Don't say that name." Hope tucked the envelope away in her bag.

"Are you gonna open it?" Grace asked with a worried tone.

"Maybe it's from Klaus." Landon added.

"It would be a real dick move from him to send me a letter with that name when I told him I want nothing to do with him." Hope replied with frustration. "I need to go to class." Hope got up from the table and left everyone without another word.