A second later he looks at me, realizing that I’m staring at him and I immediately look away.

               “Everything okay?” he asks

               “Yeah, just, you know,” I see the classrooms right up ahead and take this to cover myself up. “Here we are!” I say happy that I didn’t have to come up with a lie of why I was staring at him. We stop in front of the doors and smile at each other.

               “How about we meet right here after class and I’ll walk you down to the buses.” He says

               “Oh, I walk home, but I’ll be happy to walk down with you” I reply

               “I walk too” Niall says “If we live near enough to each other we could walk home together, if you want.”

               “I live about fifteen minutes away, walking, on Gatemary Drive, is that too far?” I say back

               “Oh, I live on the street right after that one,” he says “So do you want to walk home together?”

               “Sure” I say with a smile, and realize we’re getting stares and people obviously trying to listen in on our conversation. “See you after class, Niall”

               “Bye” He replies, and at that we both walk into our classes.

               ***

               Now it’s Kenzie’s POV

               Right when I see Amna walk through the door I march to the front of the room and pull her to the back. We only have five more minutes until class and I have so many questions to ask her and things to tell her.

               When we both sit down I say, “What took you so long? What on gods earth where you doing with Niall Horan? You know you’re like the most talked about person in the whole school.”

               I noticed people we’re staring and whispering about Amna. Is this all people could do in life? Gossip about a topic they know no details to whatsoever?

               “I am?! GREAT.” Amna says sighing. “You know there’s nothing going on between me and Niall right?” but I can tell by her facial expression that she doesn’t want this statement to be true. “We just walked to class together a couple times.”

               I don’t say anything and study her face. “You like him don’t you.” I finally say

               “WHAT? I do not.” She pauses “okay maybe a little”

               I laugh, “Well you in luck, he seems like he likes you back.” I reply

               “Yeah I hope so… what was it you wanted to tell me again?” she says

               “Oh right.” I say. I’ve been anxious to tell Amna about me talking to Liam all day. “Me and Liam sat next to each other in geography and got along pretty well” I say smiling from ear to ear.

               “Liam? As in Liam Payne? As in member of One Direction?” Amna says.

               “Yup” I say, still smiling.

               “Oh my gosh that’s awesome! Wow. Who would’ve known. Us two average girls, at an average school, being friends with members of One Direction.” Amna says smiling almost as wide as me. “Oh yeah Niall’s walking me home today”