We're just swimming round in our glasses

Won't you stay 'til the A.M.?
All my favourite conversations
Always made in the A.M.
Cause we don't know what we're saying
We're just swimming round in our glasses
And talking out of our asses
Like we're all gonna make it (yeah, yeah)

Louis didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave and Harry didn't want to ask how long he was staying in case it would sound like he wanted him to leave, because he really didn't. They stayed in bed a while longer just talking before they headed to the shower and shared it once again. Louis even shampooed Harry's hair and he loved it. He returned the favor and it didn't seem like either of them could stop smiling.

Harry lend him some clothes to wear and cooked them some pasta. They ended up in front of the tv, watching a movie. Halfway through it, they were making out and they continued in the bedroom when it got to the point where Harry basically begged Louis to fuck him. Something that Louis really enjoyed hearing and he made sure to tell Harry that.

Louis teased him and talked dirty to him to the point where Harry had no idea what he was saying. It was a stuttering, endless stream of pleads and whines. Louis took his time even if he was so fucking turned on that he was afraid that he would come before he even got inside. Harry was getting desperate as he fingered him.
"Please Lou, I'm ready. Just fuck me."

"I'm gonna make you come twice so don't hold back." Louis said and then he went down to lick a fat stripe over Harry's hole.

Harry's reaction was instant. He threw his head back with a moan and grabbed the sheets. So he liked to be eaten out? Louis smirked, feeling pleased with himself. He swopped his fingers with his tongue and licked into him. Harry's thighs started to tremble and he had a hard time lying still. Louis continued to eat him out and added a finger next to his tongue. When he shoved two fingers inside, stretching them, and poked his tongue between them Harry came all over himself with a loud cry.

Watching Harry orgasm almost made him come. Louis took a couple of deep breaths while he reached for the lube and a condom. He rolled it on and slicked his cock. Harry was still coming down. He put the tip against his hole.
"Can you take it or is it too much?"

"Just fuck me." Harry answered out of breath.

Louis pressed inside in one swift motion and Harry's back arched from the bed and he let out a screech when Louis bottomed out and jabbed his oversensitive prostate. Louis stopped to give him some time to adjust, noticing that Harry's cock was filling up again. That was insane.
"Go!" Harry said.

That was crazy. He shouldn't be ready. Louis pulled out and snapped his hips back. Harry just moaned and took it so he didn't hold back. He fucked him fast and hard, grabbing his thighs, holding him up. Harry was loud, altering between moaning, screaming, and whimpering. Tears started to leak from his eyes and his mouth was open. He looked like he was in a lot of pleasure but Louis wanted to be sure.
"Okay?"

"Oh God, yes! I'm close." Harry moaned.

Louis was relieved. He wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer. He was about to come himself. He pounded Harry with all he got and when Harry finally came and his walls clenched around him Louis shouted out his orgasm and filled the condom, fucking them through their highs. He almost passed out from how hard he came. He pulled out and got rid of the condom before he threw himself next to Harry, breathing hard.
"Are you trying to kill me?" Harry mumbled with his eyes closed, spread out. He hadn't moved at all.

Louis started laughing.
"Sorry, I got a little carried away. You were so fucking sexy when you came the first time. I could barely control myself, almost came from the sight."

Harry opened his eyes. He looked wrecked.
"It was awesome. I can't move."

Louis giggled.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure did. We're pretty compatible in bed, don't you think?"

"Absolutely." Harry smiled.

"And you're kind of submissive. That's so hot." Louis said.

Harry blushed.
"Uhm, yeah. You really think it's hot?"

"Of course I do. Why do you sound so surprised?" Louis questioned.

"You're the first guy I've been with that seems to appreciate it. The others were just irritated or teased me about it. Not that there are that many guys in the first place but yeah..." Harry said quietly.

Louis's mouth fell open.
"Then they're morons. It's such a turn on Harry, trust me."

"Okay, good." Harry beamed.

"So are you tired of me yet? You can tell me to go home, you know. I won't be offended." Louis said softly, looking a little shy all of a sudden.

"I like having you here. Stay the whole day, unless you have better things to do?" Harry wondered, sounding unsure.

"Better than this? Not a chance." Louis grinned and rolled around to kiss him.

"Again? I don't think I can do it again. I'm a bit soar." Harry giggled.

"I was just gonna kiss you we can always switch it around. You can do me if you'd like." Louis smirked.

"Really? You bottom?" Harry asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Sometimes. Don't get used to it. The question is, do you top?" Louis asked.

"Sometimes." Harry giggled.

"Perfect." Louis said and tried to kiss him.

"Well, you'll have to wait. I'm covered in dry cum and I'm starving." Harry chuckled.

"Mood killer." Louis teased but he got up and extended a hand for Harry and pulled him out of bed.
"Let's take another shower then and eat something."

"Sounds great. Can we order in? I'm not in the mood to cook, unless you wanna make something?" Harry asked.

That made Louis cackle out loud.
"You don't want to eat something I made. Trust me. I'm awful in the kitchen."

"Really? Well, pizza sounds great then." Harry smirked as they headed to the bathroom.