Got these scars on the same ground

You and me were raised in the same part of town
Got these scars on the same ground
Remember how we used to kick around just wasting time?

"It's a quarter to five. We should really get some sleep, and I mean it, Mister." Harry said with a long yawn.

"Yeah, I'm beat. Good night." Louis agreed.

"Good night." Harry replied and turned around to find a better sleeping position. He didn't want to wake up breathing bad morning breath on Louis.

He heard Louis shift in bed as well and a smile spread over his face when Louis snuck an arm around him and spooned him from behind.
"Is this okay?" Louis asked.

Harry took his hand and entwined their fingers together.
"Yes."

They laid in silence for a moment but then Harry felt like he had to get something off his chest.
"Lou? Are you still awake?"

Louis grunted and breathed out a "yeah."

"I just want to say that I'm glad that we bumped into each other. Tonight has been amazing and I've missed you, which might sound weird considering we haven't talked to each other for the last ten years but I've thought of you." Harry admitted shyly.

Louis squeezed him closer to his chest.
"I'm glad too and I thought of you as well. This is one of the best nights I ever had, and I'm not referring to the sex even if that was fucking awesome too."

Harry fell asleep with a happy smile and Louis followed him shortly after. They slept for most of the day, woken up Harry's cellphone ringing.
"Yeah?" He whispered with a horch morning voice.

"I've been waiting for you to call me all morning and tell me everything about last night!" Niall almost shouted.

"Not now Ni." Harry said in a low voice.

"Wait, he's still there? That's great. Don't let me keep you from whatever you were doing. Call me later!" Niall said excitedly and hung up without saying goodbye.

Harry sighed and put the phone back on the nightstand.
"Your friend Niall doesn't know what boundaries are." Louis mumbled against his neck.

"No, but he means well and he's a sweetheart. I'm sorry we woke you up. Go back to sleep." Harry said softly.

"It's okay. What time is it?" Louis wondered.

"A little after one. Do you have somewhere to be today?" Harry asked.

"No. Are you kicking me out?" Louis asked, sounding amused.

"Definitely not." Harry replied, a smile present in his voice.

"Good. I could sleep some more. What do you say?" Louis asked with a yawn.

"Yeah, me too." Harry replied.

Louis pulled him closer and nuzzled his nose in the back of his neck, giving it a small peck, making Harry's stomach twist. He had been afraid that things would be awkward when they woke up, but instead it felt natural, and Louis was really sweet and cuddly. They dozed back to sleep for another hour.

Harry got out of bed to take a wee and seized the opportunity to brush his teeth as well. He tried to tame his hair and put on some deodorant. It had been a long time since he had a man in his bed, at least one that stayed over. The fact that it was Louis, his first love, made it so much better. They had tried the long-distance thing after summer camp but Louis went to college and they never had a chance to meet so they ended it on friendly terms. He had been heartbroken but he got over it, as much as you can get over your first love.

He snuck back into the bedroom in case Louis had fallen back to sleep just to find him flipping through his phone. Harry suddenly felt very naked when Louis looked up and gave him a once-over with a smile on display. He tried to cover his crotch as he hurried over to the bed.
"Please, I've seen it all and I'm enjoying the view. You look great, love." Louis said.

Harry blushed and crawled under the cover.
"Thanks."

"And you brushed your teeth. Great, now I have to do the same so you won't die from the smell of my morning breath." Louis smirked and jumped out of bed, naked.

Harry's eyes got stuck on Louis's marvelous ass. Louis turned his head and caught him looking. He winked at him before he went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He came out a couple of minutes later, making no effort to hide his goods. He jumped into bed and rolled on top of Harry with a grin.
"Good morning." He said and leaned down to kiss him.

Harry let out a content sigh and wrapped his arms around Louis's neck. They kissed slowly for a while before Louis stopped and looked down on him.
"Technically it's not morning anymore but good morning to you too." Harry said.

"So a morning blowie is out of the question then?" Louis smirked.

"Well, if you're thinking about giving me one I'll say it's still morning." Harry giggled.

Louis smiled and started to trail kisses down Harry's neck. He took his time exploring Harry's body with his mouth and hands and when he reached Harry's cock he was already hard. Louis wet his lips and licked the tip and sucked on the tip lightly. Harry's breath hissed and he buckled his hips.
"Stay still or I'll have to tie you up." Louis teased.

Harry's breath got caught in his throat and he let out a needy whine.
"Oh, you like that huh? Later, baby." Louis said and took him in his mouth.

Harry closes his eyes and let the feeling of Louis's warm, wet mouth around his cock, wash over him. Louis took it slow, too slow according to Harry and he let out a little whine and looked down. Louis made eye contact while he bobbed his head deliberately unhurried. Harry slipped his hands through Louis's hair without pushing him down. They stared into each other's eyes while Louis worked his mouth over Harry's cock and Harry moaned. That was sexy as hell.

Louis speeded up, still looking at Harry who couldn't tear his eyes away. Seeing Louis suck him off turned him on even more. That familiar stir in the pit of his stomach appeared and he moaned.
"Close. In or out?"

Louis just took him deeper, gagging a little and that did it for him. He shot his load in Louis's mouth with a long moan and Louis swallowed it down. As soon as Harry came down from his high he flipped them around and returned the favor. It didn't take long before Louis came as well.