War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!

Start from the beginning

Me: USAGI!

However, I couldn't hear anything at all. It was as if I was alone on the island.

Where is he?

Turning around I began to look around only to find myself unable to remember from which alley I came from to the beginning.

Shit!

I got lost!

I can hear Sho telling me how freaking stupid I am because I got lost on an island in a small city.

I hate directions.

I could cry right now!

Izuku where the fuck are you?

I looked up and tried to see if I could spot Hawks red feathers but the sky was completely clear, no bird in sight.

Me: ARG! How stupid can I be?

Awase: Much!

Me: Huh?

I turned around and saw one of the class 1B students standing in the shadow of one building, even leaning against it.

Me: Hmm, look what we have here! A little listener. I don't know if I am lucky or if that is a bad omen.

Kendo: Lucky for us but a bad omen for you!

Tokage: Definitely.

In the next moment I saw some sharp small particles that looked like scaled flying towards me and I immediately used my quirk on it.

Me: YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

It was the soundwaves that mattered and that threw the scales of course. As I was focusing my whole energy and attention to the scale I missed that Kendo was running at me from behind me. Not only that but Awase was too. Since I only saw Awase and the scales I began to shift into a fight stance. I would rather attack him then let him touch me. His quirk was bad for me. So I run towards them but as I was about to that I felt someone grabbing me by my leg. Looking down I saw a giant hand.

SHIT!

I knew the person that was holding me and once again I could hear my dear husbands voice in my head telling me I was stupid and that I need to pay more attention to my surroundings. That was exactly the reason why I was a limelight hero and not an underground hero. My attention span was short and I was never able to pay soo much attention to my surroundings. Normally I would be called to fight one villain never a group. There was a good reason for that.

Kendo: Got you!

She pulled me off the ground, which made me fall down face first and in the next moment she threw me towards Tokage. I landed in front of her feet and looked up at her.

Tokage: Hey there!

Me: You wouldn't harm we now, would you!

Tokage: Who me? Nooo but these will!

Then all the scales were focused on me and it was game over. Before I managed to congratulate them I could feel the effect of the bracelet and went limb.

Tokage: He is out!

Kendo: I wonder how many more we have to eliminate.

Awase: Well we know Hawks is in there and Midoriya.

Kendo: Yeah, we better hurry back to the other group.

Tokage: Still can't believe that this worked.

Awase: What do you mean?

Tokage: I mean we somehow managed to hide form Hawks and then all we needed to do was have a group run around for Hawks to see them. How did you even know that they will split, Itsuka?

Kendo: Well that's what I would have done if I was chasing someone.

Awase: Right...

Kendo: It was the next logic thing to split up and try to corner the enemy. We were only lucky that Hawks didn't see us this time.

Tokage: But in the end him screaming Usagi lead us to his correct position otherwise we wouldn't have found him.

Awase: True that. That was such an idiotic move.

Kedo: I still wonder who he meant with Usagi.

Awase: Well we will find out soon enough.