"you weird hyung"

*ting*

"hold up," jungkook said and grabbed his phone to see who texted him.

Minsu Hyung <3

Like jungkook expected jimin or you can say Minsu texted him, jungkook answered Minsu and started laughing to see taehyung reaction.

"Who are you talking to?" taehyung asked in an actual deep voice

"h-hyung it is Minsu" jungkook said trying to be calm

"who is minsu"

"hyung~~ he is the boy I met in the cafe"

"jungkook stop texting him and come with me, let's eat dinner"

"Sorry hyung you can eat alone, I already ate with Minsu," jungkook said and taehyung just rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen, after a few minutes when taehyung came back jungkook was still on his phone, taehyung sat down with his food but right when he was about to take a bite jungkook stood up and walked to their room,

"where are you going?" taehyung asked

"to our room"

"why?"

"The internet is bad here and because of that my message that I was supposed to sent to Minsu is not delivering"

"hope it never delivers" TaeHyung whispered

"what?" jungkook asked and pretend like he didn't hear that

"nothing" taehyung replied and continued eating.

Jungkook kept pretending like he was talking to Minsu and honestly Tae Hyung was gonna beat up every Minsu in this world but kept controlling. Today was the last day of the prank if taehyung still said nothing about Minsu then jungkook will reveal that it is a prank and if taehyung did say something then he will still know that is a prank.

Today's prank is actually going to be fun, Jungkook is going to pretend like he is going outside with Minsu in the morning and then he will be coming home at midnight or something.

Jungkook was finally awake, he had mentally prepared himself to face an angry Kim taehyung, anyways he turned around and saw his boyfriend, 'how can I even cheat on him, he is too nice, sweet, and he loves me the most, ugh but I am having fun' jungkook thought then taehyung suddenly started to wake up so jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and then started texting 'Minsu cutie hyung<3'  then he turned his face back to taehyung and started his acting.

"oh, hyung your awake?" jungkook asked,

"what are you doing?"

"oh, I am talking to Minsu hyung because we are going to meet up today"

"and you're telling me now?"

"yeah?"

"b-but I told you w-we were going out-" taehyung got cut off by jungkook,

"oh shit hyung it's getting late, Minsu hyung hates it when I come late" jungkook fake giggled thinking about 'Minsu', "gotta go"

"but jungkook it's 10 am"