OS: TYB | Zoro x Reader x Sanji

Start from the beginning

"Oya, Zoro, Wrong way."
I spoke with a chuckle when i saw the moss head's embarrassed face. "Y-you're the one who's lost! I was simply waiting for you.." Zoro grumbled as i laughed "i didn't say you we're lost Zozo, and you came out of the Entrance."
This made Zoro blush more in embarrassment as he coughed.
"Why don't we go to a bar and get some drinks? I know a place where to Drink and Chill." He offered with his gaze looking everywhere but me. 'Cute.' I smiled and accepted his offer.
"Sure but i'm leading the way, just tell me the name and i might know the place."

---

Finally, we made it to the bar. Zoro and I got it and sat down on two unoccupied barstools, We chatted a little until a Bartender asked if we want something. Zoro then asked for two bottles of Sake and a Bottle of my Favorite (alcoholic) beverage.

I was about to pay for the drinks when Zoro gave the Bartender the payment and a Tip. And without a word, he grabbed the drinks and my hand with his free hand. "Let's go, i know where the place is." He hummed, i looked at him with a unsure look. "A..are you sure about this Zoro?" Zoro looked at me and gave me one of his sweetest smiles that made my heart flutter. "mhm, i know my sense of directions are bad but i know how to go there without getting lost, i accidentally found the place when i got lost. And besides, i'm treating you as a Thanks for supporting me through all of my fights." Zoro spoke as pulled me out of the bar and began leading the way.
I fought the urge to blush as i replayed Zoro's words in my thoughts. "Wait, was that the reason why you came to school late and missed almost all your classes a few weeks ago?" I giggled when i saw Zoro look on the ground with a blush.

The rest of the trip was silent which i didnt mind the comfortable silence. We then ended up on a bridge, i looked over the fence and stared in awe at the small but beautiful view of the River below the bridge with Cherry blossoms scattered around. i looked at Zoro who stopped beside me, i smiled when he handed me my drink. I thanked him and opened my beverage as i continued to gaze at the beautiful scenery infront of us, occasionally taking sips of my drink. "Beautiful, Aint it?" i heard Zoro speak with a soft smile, his eye not still gazing at the scenery. "Yea..i'm surprised no one is around. The scenery is amazing." Zoro looked at me and chuckled. "I actually thought of you when i found my way here. And the reason why no one is really around here is because it's kinda late." I blushed slightly, as i nodded. There was silence between us until Zoro broke it. "(Y/n), i..i know you're still recovering but i just wanted to get this off of my shoulders. I like you, (y/n). I have feelings for you, you make me feel special when i'm around you. Hell i don't get lost without you. It's like you were made for me and i dont think i can live without you." Zoro confessed as he held my hands in his after placing his bottles down. I looked at Zoro's eyes and smiled softly at his confession. Slowly, i moved our intertwined hands closer to my lips and kissed his hand while giggling slightly at his flustered face. "I like you too, Zozo." "that..does that mean you're my woman now?" He asked with hopeful eyes, i giggled and nodded my head as Zoro wrapped his arms around my figure lovingly with him kissing my head with a happy smile that made my heart swell.

---

I smiled at the Memory Of Zoro and I became official, it'll be our Anniversary tomorrow so i went out to get some gifts for my moss head.

Currently, i'm going back home with the gifts i bought. I silently went inside the Apartment me and Zoro shared, i hid the gifts somewhere and went to find Zoro's favorite sake and my favorite beverage in the kitchen. I let out a confused hum when i couldnt find them.

I went upstairs closer to the bedroom until i heard noises inside the bedroom. Scared, i went closer to the door with one of Zoro's swords in hand in case there was intruder inside the apartment. I slowly opened the door and what i saw made me drop the sword and catch the others' attention. The door creaked as it revealed my form as i stood in shock to see Zoro make love with a girl who i known as Tashigi, i looked over to see the now empty beverages i bought. "Z-zoro..how..how could you.." I stammered as i noticed the tied black bandana i gave him around her wrists. "(Y/n)!- i-it's not what it loo!-" i didn't let him finish when i slammed the door closed and ran out of the apartment with my phone in hand. I quickly texted the first person that came into my mind.