Chapter 92 Ye Zeqian 12 The Marriage Life of Your Noble Son

Începe de la început

In the car.

Ye Zeqian received a phone call, his mother is white Xuan: "Mom ah, early?."

White Xuan:. "Linda is noon you left the company, did not come home at night, I was afraid you what happened,"

general In this case, Ye Zeqian will remember to call home.

Too many things happened from noon yesterday to this morning.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you." Ye Zeqian apologized: "I was at a friend's house last night, now on my way to the company."

"Really all right?" Bai Xuan asked.

"It's really okay." Ye Zeqian said: "I'll go home from work in the afternoon."

"Okay, then I'll let Auntie cook soup and wait for you." Bai Xuan said.

"Okay." Ye Zeqian put down his phone: "Mr. Xu, can I tell my mother that we are married?"

"Of course." Li Dong was stunned: "You have to ask, you can tell whoever you want."

He thought about it, the reason why Ye Zeqian asked like this, did his actions cause any misunderstanding to the other party?

He hurriedly said: "We are not a hidden marriage, but we haven't found a lucky day for the wedding." After all, they get married if they don't agree with each other. No matter who believes it or not, he doesn't believe it anyway: "As for who you want to tell, Just tell it." So the

other party thought so.

Ye Zeqian nodded and picked up the phone to send a WeChat message to Bai Xuan: "Mom, I am married to Xu Chaoyan, what happened yesterday afternoon."

After sending it, I found out the WeChat account of my friend Zhang Buzhuo: "Buzhuo, I married Xu Chaoyan , yesterday afternoon. Thing."

After getting married, he told his ex-boyfriend that he had married a man who was better than him. This is not Ye Zeqian's style.

What's more, he doesn't have Gao Zhen's contact information now, so he said, "No, you tell Gao Zhen that I and Xu Chaoyan are married." Wouldn't the effect be better if it was revealed through a mutual friend?

Bai Xuan's message: "..."

Zhang Buzhuo's message: "!!!" What

they have in common is all punctuation. They are different, one is speechless, and the other is shocked.

"Mr. Xu." Ye Zeqian turned his head and said, "Go to my house for dinner." I went to his partner's house last night and went to his own house in the evening.

"Okay." Li Dong answered.

Ye Zeqian replied to Bai Xuan's message: "Mom, take him home for dinner at night, you watch and prepare."

Bai Xuan: "For such a big thing, you just tell me so lightly, tell me to watch and prepare, how do I prepare? ?" The chairman was so angry at home that he couldn't find a clue.

"What's the matter?" Ye Zeqian's father asked.

"Watch it for yourself." Bai Xuan handed the phone to her husband.

Ye Zeqian responded to Zhang Buzhuo's message: "I will take him home for dinner at night, and I will invite you to dinner tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

Zhang Buzhuo: "Who proposed marriage? What does he think of you? Do you like him?"

Ye Zeqian: "I asked him to think about me. I have to ask him about the marriage he proposed. I like it." After that, he asked

Li Dong, "Zhang Buzhuo, what do you think of me?"

Li Dong said, "You open the recording and go to me."

Get in there ." "..." Ye Zeqian did as he did: "Okay."

"Mr. Zhang Buzhuo ?" Li Dong's voice was played in the voice bar: "Mr. Ye and I got married yesterday, and I feel pretty good at the moment. Thank you for your blessing. We will invite you to dinner another day."

Zhang Buzhuo: "Get married, he called you President Ye? What the hell is that good, can you bear it? And, when did I bless you?" He was going crazy.

Ye Zeqian: "I call him Mr. Xu, what do you want to do? You do not wish?"

Zhang Buzhuo: " ..." He has a feeling that his good friend has joined the MLM and marketing organization, and he is a very good friend. Great MLM, marketing organization.

Xu Chaoyan's conditions were good, he admitted, but it was definitely not good enough for Ye Zeqian to kneel and lick.

Zhang Buzhuo: "How is he treating you?" The pretended relationship before does not count.

Ye Zeqian: "Very good."

This is his true feeling, comfortable, nothing bad.

Zhang Buzhuo: "You are really brainwashed..." A person who has been pursued by people around him has been pursued for two years before starting a relationship. He suddenly didn't know someone who had a flash marriage for half a month, and he was afraid.

"Mr. Ye, come down for breakfast." When Mr. Ye was chatting with his cell phone, Li Dong had already walked around and opened the door for him.

"Okay, thank you." Ye Zeqian said.

He lowered his head and poked out two lines: "Mr. Xu asked me to have breakfast. I will talk about it later."

Zhang Buzhuo didn't want to return at all.

Ye Zeqian: "Remember to tell Gao Zhen for me."

Five minutes later.

Zhang

Buzhuo : "Gao Zhen doesn't believe me, saying that you don't want him." Ye Zeqian ate breakfast, and at the same time he found out his own wedding photo in his mobile phone, and sent Zhang Buzhuo a picture: "This is the picture of the marriage certificate. Format, I don't believe I search on the Internet." After a pause, Mr. Xu and I looked at more than 2,000 questions and didn't believe that I searched on the Internet. I

was eating breakfast next door and could only type in voice.

"Sneez..." Li Dong said, "Suddenly remembered a joke."

Ye Zeqian waited intently for a long time, but the joke was delayed.