"Nah we are good," Cabir replied to her, and Nandini sat between them.

"I am also good here.", Nandini said as Cabir moved a little to let her sit properly.

"Nandini you love shopping. Don't act like this.", Mukti said excitedly to shop.

"I do love shopping but I don't want you two to keep experimenting on me. I am too tired to try a hundred dresses today. ", Nandini said knowing exactly what's gonna happen.

Manik was enjoying this as he looks at the football game Cabir played on the screen.

His hand was on the sofa and he played with Nandini's hair secretly as she tried to convince the girls.

Mukti and Navya shared a look before sighing.

" Fine, we can have a deal. We check out your closet. If we are satisfied with the dresses. We don't have to go shopping. ", Navya suggested and Nandini nodded.

" Don't make a mess or you will be cleaning. ", Nandini said them as she looked at the tv.

"You guys can shift to her room. It will be easier.", Mukti said seeing them get lazy.

"The two of them together are exhausting.", Nandini murmured lying back on the sofa.

"Come on lazy head. Let's go before my girlfriend has my head.", Cabir said pulling her up.

Manik stood up too and brushed his hand with hers as they walked together.

She blushed at his actions before turning away making conversation with Cabir.

They sat down on her bed and could hear Mukti and Navya talking inside her closet.

"Don't snoop around.", Nandini warned them as she got comfortable lying down on her bed.

"Ohh we will. ", Mukti yelled back laughing and Nandini smiles.

"Nandini where did you get this dress and why haven't I seen it before.", Navya came out of the door with a sexy black dress in her hand.

"It was a gift. I never got the chance to wear it.", Nandini answered as she eyed the dress.

"You have to wear it somewhere. A dress as sexy as this shouldn't be sitting in the closet.", Navya said her looking at the dress in awe.

" You can keep it if you want. I don't have much occasion to dress so fancily. You can wear it at one of the events you go to with Cabir.", Nandini offered her.

" Are you kidding me? I am not keeping it.", Navya said looking at her disbelief and Nandini looked at her confused.

" Why? You loved it.", Nandini asked her not understanding her.

" Yes but still. You will find an occasion to wear it. Maybe I can borrow it sometimes.", Navya said and Nandini nodded letting it go.

She felt a stare and turned to see Manik staring at her. She smiled at him and he returned a small one still lost in thoughts.

"Look what I found?", Mukti said coming inside the room and everyone turned their attention to her.

She brought out her hands forward and Nandini and Navya's eyes widen seeing the old photo album in her hands.

"Shit.", Nandini said as she stood up panicking.

"You have another album? ", Manik asked her surprised.

"That's what I thought. I bet this has all the embarrassing pictures you tried to hide from us earlier. ", Mukti teased and Nandini was looking at Navya to help her out.