He had a lot of secrets that Nandini know nothing about or can imagine. He knows once they are out, they both are gonna get hurt. Was he prepared for it? Yes. Does he want Nandini to get hurt? No. Is Nandini ready to be thrown in his messed-up world? He didn't know.

"Let's start with the breakfast. ", Cabir said pulling him out of his thoughts.

Nandini came out dressed a little better but still in comfortable attires. She was wearing denim shorts and an oversized sweater.

She snuggled with the girls as the boys set the table.

Nandini thanked them as they all took a seat.

Manik was sitting across Nandini and he gave her a wink as he passed her the pancakes.

She blushed before serving herself and passing to others.

"So Guys, What are we doing for Nandini's birthday? Are we going out somewhere for dinner or lunch or a fun outing?", Mukti asked curiously as she ate her fruit salad.

" I don't think we can go somewhere. ", Nandini said and they raised an eyebrow at her except Manik who just smiled waiting for them to burst.

" Why? Just dinner at least. ", Navya said a little upset.

" Still can't. ", Nandini replied hiding her smile.

" Okay we will watch a movie at home. ", Mukti said and she nodded in no.

" I will not be here on my birthday. ", Nandini replied slowly waiting for their reaction but they were frowning at her instead.

" Why? Where are you going? ", Cabir asked confused.

" France. ", She said innocently looking down eating her pancakes.

" Wait what? France? ", Cabir repeated before Nandini heard the screech of the chair and was engulfed in a hug.

"You got selected.", Navya yells in disbelief and Nandini nodded laughing at her reaction.

Soon Cabir and Mukti came in and hugged her as well. Congratulating her and wishing her.

They all turned to Manik who was having his breakfast silently.

They looked at the two of them before realizing he knew from before.

"You told him before telling us.", Mukti asked her with a smirk and Navya raised her eyebrow as Cabir looked at the two of them trying to figure out.

"Guys. He is my boss too. So technically he gets an email as well.", Nandini said and they nodded now realizing it.

It was the truth. Manik had got an email as well but he didn't check his mail till yesterday after she told him and realized it was there.

Manik raised an eyebrow and she glared at him to which he chuckled.

Nandini told them everything that needs to be done and is going to happen in the next 2 weeks and they were all excited for her.

"We need to go shopping. You will need so many things. It's your first trip. You need to rock it.", Mukti said jumping on the sofa and Navya nodded.

"I don't think I have a shortage of dresses in my collection.", Nandini interrupted them.

" Oh we know but you need new dresses for the event. You know let's go shopping now. ", Navya said getting up and pulling Nandini to stand.

"I am too lazy to go on shopping today.", Nandini said trying to sit back.

"You boys are coming with us.", Mukti said to them who were switching the channels.