"What day?", Manik asked knowing it's about the teasing Nandini refused to tell him about.

Cabir smirked at Nandini who glared at him.

"Ohh it's just about Cutie telling us...", Cabir smiled as he spoke when Nandini cut him off placing her hand on his mouth and he started laughing along with Navya.

"You guys can't keep secret from us.", Mukti pout, and Cabir nods taking out Nandini's hand from his mouth.

"Yes, she's right. Nandini you shouldn't keep secrets from friends. Let me tell them.", Cabir said teasing further and she glared at him.

"I will do anything. Just shut your mouth and don't speak a word.", Nandini warned him in a whisper.

"Not convinced.", he said as he sat straight and proceeded to tell them.

"I will tell you a secret about Navya.", Nandini whispered to him.

"My girlfriend doesn't keep secrets from me.", Cabir said confident and Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Guys what are you whispering. Tell us now Cabir.", Mukti said getting impatient.

"Shush let me make a deal with him.", Nandini hissed before turning to him.

"So you must know about the college trip too?", Nandini teased and he looked at her surprised.

"You will tell me what happened on the college trip. No tricks.", Cabir asked curiously. Navya always left him hanging not telling him about it.

"You won't speak a word or tease me. Do we have a deal?", she asked and he narrowed his eyes at her before shaking her hands.

"We are cool now.", Nandini said smiling and moving to sit beside Mukti.

Manik was looking at her amused.

" Fine fine. You started it Cabir. Don't come crying to us when I and Mukti keep secrets from you.", Manik said to him and Cabir frowned and Mukti nodded.

" I will tell you later.", Nandini whispered to her and she grinned.

" Now that this is done. I will go get dressed and freshened up.", Nandini said to them and she got up.

" Breakfast?", Manik asked her and she nodded.

" Pancakes sounds good?", he asked and she nodded yelling thanks as she got inside her room.

"You guys want anything?", Manik asked as he got up from the seat.

"Fruit Salad?", Mukti said and he nodded.

"I am good with pancakes.", Navya said and he smiled at her before grabbing Cabir's hand and pulling him inside the kitchen for help.

"Why do I have to cook with you to impress her?", Cabir asked and Manik rolled his eyes at him.

" Yeah, both of you keep rolling eyes at me. I am not dumb. I can see things.", Cabir said giving him a look and Manik looked at him a little nervous.

" I don't know what you are talking about and make up your mind I am getting a little tired keeping track of whether you are okay or not. Last I thought you weren't okay after my fainting episode. So why are you always teasing us now.", Manik asked him back. The question has been bugging him for a while.

"I am worried about the process that doesn't mean I don't like the result.", Cabir said him with a small glare as he started cutting the fruits.

"That doesn't make sense.", Manik murmured under his breath.

"It's simple Manik. You and she are more similar than what you guys think. I am worried being together you are gonna hurt each other unknowingly and wouldn't even realize. It doesn't mean I don't like you two together. I know after the whole hurting part. You guys are gonna be the best thing that happened to each other. I know someday it's gonna happen and I can't do anything about it but I just want the both of you to be prepared and be strong to overcome those things and be there for each other at the end.", Cabir said honestly and Manik looked at him understanding what he meant.