"Yay, lunch." Pierce cheered and looked through the bags of food; Emilyn joined him.

"Did you have fun with the guys?" Christopher came closer to Emilyn, wanting to wrap his arm around his waist; Emilyn quickly moved away.

"Uhm...yeah I did. They are both great company." Emilyn smiled at Christopher and sat down next to Pierce, far away from where Christopher was standing. Christopher frowns at her action, but let it go.

After lunch, Emilyn volunteer to clean up. "I'll do it, you guys can go do anything you want." Christopher is hesitant to let Emilyn do it all by herself. Emilyn tilts her head to signal Jax to bring Christopher far away from her.

"Hey, I recently brought a new game over. I want to try it out." Jax said, trying to persuade Christopher to follow him.

"I'm going to help Emilyn to clean up first, then we can go play your game," Christopher said.

"Uhm...no. This can't wait, we need to play this now." Jax persuade.

"Go, I can handle this by myself," Emilyn said, persuading him to go with Pierce and Jax.

"Alright," Christopher said. "I'll see you later, we are going to be at the screening room," Christopher told Emilyn and pulled her in by the waist, placing a kiss on her cheek. She flinches a little when he added a little pressure to the bruised side but quickly replaced it with a small smile.

***

Emilyn got to find an excuse to stay away from Christopher in the meantime. So, she came out with a plan. "Rist," she called out when she entered the screening room. "I'm going to Ana's house for a while."

Christopher quickly pause the game, "Why?" He asked.

"She needs my help with her wedding planning," Emilyn said, hoping to let her go.

"I thought she completed her wedding preparation?" Christopher asked with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"She called me just now, so I got to go."

"Let the girl go and let's continue the game," Pierce said.

"Alright, go ahead." Christopher finally let her go. Pierce unpause the game but was paused again by Christopher. "Do you want me to call Gabe to pick you up?"

"No, no." Emilyn shakes her head. "Don't bother him during his day off. I can walk there by myself. It takes only 10 min by foot."

"Alright, when you reach Ana's house text me," Christopher told her, holding his eyes on her. He knows something is not right.

"Alright, see ya." She bid them goodbye. Emilyn left the room without giving Christopher a goodbye kiss like they always do every time they left. Emilyn's action makes Christopher ponder what is going on. Did he do something wrong?

Emilyn left for Ana's for 4 hours, and she is not back. Jax and Pierce had already left. Christopher decided to give her a call.

"Emilyn where are you? Is already 10 pm." He said.

"Sorry, I lost track of time. I heading back now." She told him.

"You are not walking back right?" He asked, worrying.

"What if I say I am?" Emilyn said.

"Emilyn Walker!" Christopher shouted into the phone. "I'm coming to get you right now, stay where you are." He instructed, grabbing his jacket and car keys. "No, go find a restaurant or cafe and stay there."

"Rist, Rist," Emilyn called his name multiple times to get his attention. "I'm already in the lobby of your apartment." As soon as Christopher heard that, he let out a sigh.