The gong moves and they see brackets with different Elemental Masters pictures.

"Good, looks like we're each in our own bracket. We won't have to face each other for a while," Kai says.

"Better find Zane before that happens," Lloyd says.

"Yeah, I wouldn't have the heart to fight you guys," Y/n says.

"Behold, a Jadeblade," Chen says. "Here, it represents life. Obtain it, move on. Allow your opponent to take it, loser. The rules are simple. Every match will be different. No two fights will be the same. Your powers will keep you in the Tournament. Use it or lose it."

"What does Karlof win?"

"Win and stay on the island," Chen replies. "Win it all and you'll receive fortunes beyond your wildest dreams. And, lifetime supply of Master Chen noodles. But no one is here because of noodle, you want the glory of being the greatest fighter in all of Ninjago," He says as the Elemental Masters cheer but the Ninja stay silent.

"And what happens if they lose?" Garmadon asks.

"Lose? Who here likes to lose?" Chen asks as everyone but the ninja laugh. "Now please, enjoy my island. It's a super fun happy place. Hahaha. Fun time on me."

"You'll now each be shown to your rooms," Clouse says as women walked up to them.

"Ah, just what this place needs. Creepy clowns," Jay says.

"Kabuki, Jay," Y/n corrects.

"Chen's jesters," Garmadon adds.

The Kabuki grab their arms.

"Yeah, well, whatever they are, I don't like them," Cole says.

"So much for staying together," Kai says before getting escorted to his suite.

"Always be ready. Never lose focus," Garmadon says.

"What?" Kai asks. "Uh, what did he say?"

"I don't know," Jay says. "Something about, uh, mucus?"

"No, Jay," Y/n giggles. "He said to always be ready and to never lose focus."

Jay nervously chuckles. "Yeah, that was my second guess."

"Your Fire suite, Master Kai."

"Are you kidding me?" He asks as he enters the room. "Ha! Fire!" He sings as he sees a picture of himself. "Whoa, so handsome," He says before going to the balcony. "I could get used to this. Huh? Ah. Looks like we're neighbours. I'm Kai, Master of Fire," He says as he lights his hand on fire to show off.

"Skylor, Master of...wouldn't you like to know?" Skylor asks.

"Huh? Ow, ow, ow, ow!" He says as he loses control over his powers and Skylor giggles at his failed attempt.

"Every device within your room has been configured to interact with your own electrical signal," A Kabuki tells Jay.

Jay uses his powers and a television with a game console activates itself. "Whoo!" He laughs.

Cole lies on his bed. "A stone bed? Come on," He whines as he opens a secret compartment. "Huh?" He asks before running to the area and seeing shelves of food. "Chen's Noodle House? Three ingredient sizzling rice, snow pea cuttlefish, mu shu wu shu? Haha!" He says, eating before seeing cake. "Cake? Hah! Score!"

"Yeah, this is sweet, hehe," Lloyd chuckles as he wears his new gi. "Don't worry. We're gonna find you, pal," Lloyd tells Picture Zane.

"You can never have too much purple," Y/n cheers as she jumps on her bed and sees a button. "Wonder what this does," She says to herself as she pushes it and a bouncing castle comes out. "Awesome!" She says before jumping on it. "This is amazing!"