"Nyahahahaha! Fight, Gonta!" Angie encouraged. "Cut it out, you fuckin' bobblehead!" Miu yelled. "Gonta not culprit! Cuz, to leave A/V room. Gonta must walk through Game Room, where friends are, to even reach hallway!" Gonta yelled in an argument. "If you can't get to the hallway, you can't go to the library!" Angie protested. "A/V rooms got more than one entrance, though. There shoulda been a door facing the hallway, too." Ryoma argues back. "The sliding door across from the rear entrance, correct?" Shuichi asked. "With that sliding door-" "No, that's wrong!" Kaede yelled, interrupting Miu's statement. "The sliding door always jams. You're only able to open it a crack. The only part of your body that would be able to go through is your arm!" Kaede said. "And there was no indication of the door being forced. There was dust on the track." Shuichi finished for Kaede. "In other words, the chance they came out the sliding door is zero." Ryoma concluded. "I-I see... So I made a mistake... How rare..." Miu mumbled. "It's not that rare for you to make a mistake. Your entire existence is a mistake." Kokichi happily said. "Y-You vicious little...!" Miu mumbled. 

"If Gonta couldn't use the sliding door, then in order to get to the library..." Kiyo trailed off. "He'd have to go through the Game Room. But I didn't see him at all." Kaito admitted. "See? Gonta tell you he not culprit!" Gonta smiled. I didn't feel the bad feeling in my stomach go away, I just can't accept the fact that clearing Gonta's name would ever be that simple. Nothing is simple. "No, we cannot confirm that just yet." Kirumi said, bringing a vocal representation of my thoughts. "...Eh?" Gonta questioned. I suppose he wasn't expecting the finger to get pointed at him either. "My apologies, Gonta. I do not mean to put you on the spot like this, but... Because I promised to do my best, I will fulfill that responsibility." Kirumi stated. "Are you...still insisting that Gonta could still be the culprit?" I sweat dropped. "There is a possibility that Gonta killed Rantaro from the A/V room." Kirumi said. "From the A/V room? How...?" Ryoma asked. "Oh-ho! I didn't know that was a possibility." Angie awed. 

"Not only could he have killed Rantaro from the A/V room, but also...he would not appear in any of the pictures from the cameras placed in the library." Kirumi said. "Woah, perfect! But wait, how did Gonta kill him?" Tenko asked. "Well...it's obvious to this glamourous girl genius, but maybe explain for these dimwits?" Miu blushed. "First, I will explain the layouts of both the A/V Room and the library. The sliding door in the A/V Room faces the rear door of the library. Because of this, it is possible for Gonta to have killed Rantaro while he was in the A/V Room." Kirumi pointed out. Why...didn't I already know the layouts beforehand? That should come to me easily. I'm the Ultimate Librarian...aren't I...? "Ummm... But how though?" Angie asked. "In order for the murder to take place, the rear door of the library must be opened." Kirumi explained. 

"I-Isn't that just...unlikely...? Th-The A/V room's sliding door doesn't open, s-so you cannot get into the hallway" I argued. "If you cannot enter the library, how would you open the rear door to the library?" Kiibo asked. "Although you cannot fit your whole body through the sliding door, an arm would suffice. It would be possible if you used a particular item in the A/V Room." Kirumi led on. I guess...she's really not going to make this easy to clear Gonta's name, isn't she? "Is it...the projector screen?" Kaede asked. "That is correct. You can make a long pole if you roll up the screen. It would be possible to reach the library door with it. If you used the rolled-up screen to reach the library's rear door...then you can open it. The screen itself is quite heavy, but...that would be no problem for Gonta." Kirumi pointed out. "Yeah...no problem for Gonta." Gonta admitted. "T-Too, honest." I stammered out. If Gonta were ever to be the blackened in a trial, I'm sure that it wouldn't take long at all to link him to the murder. That's why I...need to direct the murder away from him. "But if you open the library door, the camera would take your picture." Himiko pointed out. 

"A-Actually, the camera wouldn't be triggered just by opening the door." Shuichi argued. "Shuichi and Kaede's pictures were like that as well. The shutter only went off once someone set foot into the room." Kiyo explained. "Okay, so it was possible to open the library door, but where does that get us? Gonta still couldn't have gotten from the A/V Room to the library" Kaito said. "Gonta did not enter the library. He killed Rantaro while he was still in the A/V Room." Kirumi said. That...doesn't even make sense- "A-Are you saying that Gonta...threw the shot put ball...?" I asked. Gonta isn't the ultimate baseball player. For him to throw a shotput ball with such accuracy to Rantaro's head would be...absurd. "Wait! Wait, I say! Why would anyone do something so crazy like throw a- Wait, that's actually not crazy at all! Throwing a shotput ball is totally normal!" Tenko yelled... I have a feeling she wouldn't have agreed if Gonta was a girl. "Yes, the act of throwing a shotput ball could lead one to use it as a weapon." Kirumi explained. "Even if a person couldn't fit through the space, a shotput ball certainly would." Kiibo agreed. I felt my control of the situation was slowly fading as I could tell that everyone was slowly getting more convinced that Gonta is the culprit. What if I can't convince them...? "Rantaro's sliding door was across from the A/V room's sliding door, as well. As long as the rear door of the library was open, he would have been able to hit the victim." Kirumi explained.