"if one tries too hard not to think about something, it's all they end up thinking about."

that held true for her. she met akamine midori once. and it was obvious she was a pretty genuine person. so did she post the picture on purpose? obviously not.

the misunderstanding created was nobody's fault. if anything, it was probably her fault for giving him that stupid dare.

but now the thought had been planted in her head and like any typical overthinker, all manner of scenarios were created by her brain for her.

no doubt her and atsumu would make a hot ass couple. they probably did, back in the day.

what a fucked situation. watching thousands of people on her tl ship her boyfriend with someone else.

and the thing is, it was about to get worse. midori tweeted something new as she was stalking her.

"well that explains it

"well that explains it. it was a coincidence."

and there it is

and there it is.

see, the problem with the second tweet was that she sounded shocked. but did she outright deny it and make any effort to clear up the misunderstanding? no.

the internet is a place where you have to phrase yourself in such a way that your words aren't open to interpretation. especially in situations like these. it's not as if a person like her doesn't know this.

y/n was smart when she chose to be.

she tended to zone out a lot, it was true. but there were occasionally certain people that made her stay on high alert.

to her dismay, midori was turning into a person she felt wary of.

her thoughts were interrupted by a slight tap on her shoulder. she turned around sharply, only to come face to face with kyoko.