Tylox.

Tylox: This drug is indicated for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain. Side effects include nausea, lightheadedness, sedation, and when used incorrectly, has been known to lead to respiratory distress.

Jimin POV

With a heavy sigh, I sat down on the couch after watching Jungkook go into my bedroom and shut the door.

My thoughts were filled with the story Taehyung shared, my mind swarming like a hoard of bumblebees in search of honey.

I put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. Taehyung, who has quickly become my best friend, was a sex slave for years. The thought of him purposefully overdosing to escape broke my heart.

Soft sobs departed from my agaped lips.

I felt the sofa dip next to me, making me look up to meet eyes with Yoongi. He gave me a soft smile.

"And how do you feel after receiving this information?"

I sighed. "I just... It makes my experience with drugs seem stupid."

Yoongi immediately shook his head. "Never say your past, or your drug history, or mental health, or anything of the sort is stupid when comparing it to someone else. Everyone has a different level of emotional and mental strength. What might have been the absolute worst for you would seem like a miniscule crack in the sidewalk to someone else. It only makes you feel worse to compare."

"You're right, it does," I chuckled slightly, wiping my nose with the back of my hand. "I hope you're not charging us for this."

He laughed, a sound that I knew he doesn't let people hear often, but it instantly lifts the room's energy when he lets it slip. "Not at all. This is me helping Jungkook by helping Taehyung, and, by default, you as well. Now, if any of you need further therapeutic services, then we'll talk money, but consider this a free consultation."

A weight was slightly lifted off my shoulders. "Thank you for that." The room grew silent as my eyes grew heavy. I readjusted how I was sitting on the couch to try and keep myself awake. It was already close to five in the morning.

"You can sleep, you know. This is your place that we intruded on. Just tell me when you'd like to be woken up and I'll wake you." Yoongi spoke, glancing at his phone.

I shook my head. "Don't you want to sleep too?"

He shrugged. "Despite me being a psychologist, I still have my own inner demons that make sleep difficult. Let's just say that I won't be able to sleep after being reminded of these horrors from my past."

I quirked up an eyebrow in curiosity. "What do you mean?"

His lips formed a straight line, and his eyes as a far-off look in them. "That's a conversation for another time. Get some sleep, Jimin. I'll wake you up in a few hours."

"Thanks, Yoongi." I grabbed a blanket from the basket next to the sofa and curled up in a ball underneath the warm sherpa. It didn't take long for everything in the room to fade into blackness.

••••

Taehyung POV

The soft beats of a heart and the feeling of strong arms around my waist were the first things I felt when I finally woke up. I moved my head to stop the itching from the black locks tickling the skin.

For the first time in many weeks, and many months, I finally woke up and felt safe. I knew today was going to be a good day. Any day away from those people is a good day.

"Tae? You awake?" Jungkook's raspy voice spoke quietly.

I hummed, pressing my face further into his chest.

Jungkook's hands traveled from my waist up my back, along my spine. "How do you feel?"

I pulled back so my eyes met his. I gave him a small closed-mouth smile. "Better actually. Like a giant weight has been lifted."

Jungkook pushed some hair out of my eyes with a softness that doesn't match his appearance. "I'm so glad you feel better, baby." He kissed my forehead before rolling over and jumping out of the bed. He stretched, my eyes catching sight of a tattoo across his lower back: Inner Demons.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo."

He smirked as he ruffled his hands through his hair. "I like to keep some things a secret until the right moment." He walked over to my side of the bed. "Now, what would my sweet Tae angel baby like for breakfast?"

I thought about it before looking at him with a wicked smile. At the last second, I decided against my internal desires and went with a simple answer. "Maybe some scrambled eggs, bacon, and fruit?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, leaning slightly closer to me. "That's not what you really want, now is it?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "No, but this is simple and easy."

Jungkook pecked my cheek before grabbing his phone from the nightstand. "I'll run to the diner and grab your pancakes and strawberry milkshake, don't worry. You had a rough night. Be back in a bit!" He left the room, and quickly the apartment, before I could protest.

After another minute, I forced myself out of bed and into the living room, where Yoongi sat watching the television quietly. Jimin appeared to have just woken up himself.

He gave me a large smile. "Tae! Good morning! Where did Jungkook go?"

I told him about the diner, and Yoongi snorted softly.

"What?" Jimin snickered at the oldest.

Yoongi shrugged. "Jungkook literally doesn't go out of his way to feed me, or even himself, yet he's making a special trip to the diner just for you. Damn, he must be in love with you to do that."

My cheeks burned red, and the color only deepened when Jimin looked at me while raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"Stop it, Jimin!"

My friend giggled. "I just want to hear you admit that you love him too!"

The room went silent, other than the soft noises from the cartoon on the television. I knew even Yoongi was waiting for answer, despite him working hard to not look in my direction.

I sighed. "I'm definitely falling, and quickly."

••••

Some Yoonmin FRIEND moments and some Taekook. Nice filler chapter for y'all after the shitshow from last update lmao