Crashing Waves.

"I can't believe it's our last day here!" Taehyung whined as he threw a shirt over his head.

I nodded, wearing a slight pout. "I know. We'll have to come here again for longer than a weekend."

"Maybe our honeymoon?" The male questioned, facing me with a large smile.

I couldn't hold back the big smile on my lips. "Maybe for our honeymoon." I moved into the bathroom to finish getting ready, wearing a casual white t-shirt with an unbuttoned tropical print shirt on top.

After pairing the look with some shorts and sandals, I stepped out for Taehyung to see, a giggle immediately erupting from his lips. His fist moved in front of his mouth as he laughed, one of my favorite habits of his.

I scoffed. "What?"

He continued laughing, even bending over at the waist as his laughs filled the silence of the room.

"Y-Y-You l-look-" he started before laughing more.

I smirked, walking over to him and pressing his back against my chest, hands digging into his waist. I leaned in to his ear, whispering, "What do I look like, baby?"

His red face paled, the laughter dying out immediately as his body stilled.

"Um, you, uh..."

I chuckled, stepping back. "I'm messing with you, Tae. I know I look like a wannabe dad on a Hawaiian vacation. That's the point of today's ensemble."

After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung smiled, releasing a small giggle. "Well you fit the part."

••••

With the sounds of the crashing waves in the background from our open window, my lips carressed the tan skin of the ethereal being beneath me. Teeth digging into the skin, only for my tongue to soothe the pain right after. His hand gripping locks of my hair as I ravished his neck and collarbones.

My hands moved to the hem of his shirt, pulling it off in one smooth motion. As my eyes landed on the half-naked male, I felt my eyes water slightly, making his face soften. His thumbs wiped away the tears with a gentle smile on his face.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asked, voice almost like a whisper.

I shook my head with a sigh. "I'm just so grateful you gave me another chance. I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said immediately before our lips touched once more, solidifying the words like a promise.

I felt movement below me, making me disconnect our lips as Taehyung's hand gripped the necklace around his neck.

I eyed him for a second, seeing his eyes remain closed as he took it in.

When his eyes opened, it was my turn to wipe away a tear, kissing his nose afterwards.

"This necklace was the last thing I ever received from my sister before she died," Taehyung said suddenly. He sniffled before continuing. "She would've loved you."

"If she's anything like you, I would've loved to know her."

His eyes met mine. "I never take the necklace off. Can we... Are you okay if I leave it on?"

"Of course, baby. And you're sure you want to continue?"

Taehyung chuckled, nodding. "Definitely." His hand moved back to gripping my locks, forcing my head down to his lips.

Our clothes scattered around the room as we eagerly undressed, having waited for this moment for our whole relationship.

My hand pressed into his bare hips as my fingers worked him open, stretching his ring of muscle to prepare him for what was about to come. My lips nibbled and kissed the sensitive skin of his inner thighs as the sounds escaping his lips grew increasingly louder.

I pulled away with a smirk, leaning over his body so I could stare down at his face. "How do you feel, baby?"

He smiled lazily, sweat already dripping off his brow. "I feel amazing."

"Do you want me to continue?"

He nodded, legs squeezing against my hips. "Yes, oh please, yes."

As he was forced open, our lips intermingled, hands intertwined, sweat intermixed.

The crashing of the waves outside solidifed our love, through the rough patch where I thought I had lost him, to where we are now.

Making love.

"I love you," I whispered as I rocked my hips against his body, Taehyung moving in sync with my rhythm and thrusts.

The sound of his moans crescendoed as my speed increased. I knew the second I hit his bundle of nerves, his body practically shaking from pleasure as the spot was hit repeatedly.

My back arched as a large wave crashed against the sand, breaths mingling as heavy pants filled the space between our lips.

As the waves settled back down, I lay on the bed next to Taehyung, pulling his naked body up against mine.

His breathing slowed down, turning in to snores shortly after a quiet, "I love you too", slipped out from between his lips.

••••

I took a different approach to the smut this go around. Did y'all like it or was it confusing?