Khat.

Khat: This drug is a shrub found in East Africa and Southern Arabia. It can cause euphoria, increased alertness and arousal, paranoia, loss of short-term memory, and more.

Taehyung.

"Exactly one week ago today I relapsed. It began with me getting drunk at a bar, but then I had my old drug dealer drug me," I admitted to the group, watching as many faces saddened. My fingers fiddled with the hem of my sweater, partially from the anxiety of talking to the group about my failure, but also due to the withdrawal.

"M-My drug dealer drugged me so I would have sex with him." I felt tears beginning to fill my eyes, making me take in a deep breath.

A deep growl erupted from across the circle. Zico's eyes were filled with hatred. "Please tell me that bastard is locked up. If he isn't, I'll gladly beat his ass."

My eyes met Jungkook's, and I saw him give a small nod. "I actually had friends of mine rescue me before everything was... done. These friends helped to call the cops and explain what happened. I have been staying with one of them while I go through the extreme withdrawal symptoms. One of them is a psychologist. He has been helping me a lot.

Woosung, one of the other members of this group, chuckled. "Damn. At least you get some free therapy!"

The group laughed as I sat back down. The meeting continued like it normally does, until the doors to the room opened and an unfamiliar face walked in.

The male had bubblegum pink hair, and he slowly walked towards the circle of chairs we have set up.

The man cleared his throat, hands fidgeting in the pockets of his jeans. "Um, is this the, uh, support group?"

Rose stood up and walked towards him. "Why yes! I wasn't aware a new member was coming today. We were about to wrap up, but you're welcome to introduce yourself. I will get you a chair."

The male looked around at the people, familiar scratches lined the inside of his elbows.

I stood up, clearing my throat. "How about we all introduce ourselves first, hmm?" I proceeded to give my introduction, passing it on to the next member of the group, and the next after that.

When everyone had introduced themselves, the male, having sat down in the chair provided by Rose, stood up.

"My name is Park Jimin. I-I first became addicted to cocaine when my father used to blow it up my nose as punishment when I was younger. This led to me also being hooked on shrooms, heroin, ketamine, and many other drugs. I-I was arrested for drug dealing in Busan, and we cut a deal. Instead of being locked up in jail, I could try to get clean. They brought me here to Seoul for a fresh start, rather than me being around my other drug-addicted friends. I-I have been clean for twelve days, seven hours, and seventeen minutes."

I lead the group in our usual snapping as Jimin sat down, anxiously, in his seat.

When Rose closed the meeting, people were all interacting with each other except for Jimin. I gave Zico a small smile and he clapped me on the back.

"You deserve happiness, Tae. I'm glad you're seeing that others do too," he stated, glancing at Jimin, who still sat in his chair, staring at his feet.

"Drugs don't have to ruin our lives," I responded, giving him a small wave while I made my way over to Jimin, sitting in the chair next to him.

"Hey Jimin," I spoke softly, not wanting to startle the male.

His eyes slowly met mine and he gave me a tiny smile. "Hey. Taehyung, right?"

I nodded.

"Thank you for helping me with the introductions."

I shrugged. "I was the newest member to join before you. I know how it feels coming into the group."

"Who was before you? Did they help you at all?"

I chuckled. "Hell no. It was Jungkook," I stated, describing the male to Jimin, who cringed.

"Oh God, I'm sorry! He seems like a spoiled little brat."

I gave a few small nods in slight agreement. "He can be. He also saved me from falling down the drug rabbit hole a few times. He... He is troubled, but he's not too bad when you get to know him."

"Hey, hairball, let's go," Jungkook said from behind me as he smacked the back of my head.

"Hairball? Really? You twat," I laughed, smacking him back.

I looked at Jimin, who had a large smile on his face.

"Jimin, you should smile more. You have a great smile," I said, surprising myself for my boldness.

His smile grew wider. "Thank you, Tae. I'll see you next meeting?"

I nodded, waving a short 'goodbye' while I followed Jungkook out to Yoongi's car.

•••

Jiminie-pabo has arrived🥳

When I asked who people thought would be arriving this chapter, my dear follower thought it would be them.

So shoutout to angybear  for making me laugh!