Reaching into the top drawer I grab the small red box. I slip it into my Jean pockets and nervousness washes over me.

Cmon katsuki don't be a pussy! You can do this!

I inhale then exhale to try and calm down. I hear the shower turn off and I leave the bedroom to let Zuku change.

I plop down on the couch and fiddle with the box in my pocket.

A few minutes go by and Izuku steps out of the room. He's wearing black joggers and an oversized red shirt with a ribbed design. He ended up putting on his red earrings and they look amazing on him.

I stop playing with the box and stand up from the couch and put my shoes on, he does the same.

"You ready?" I ask him, taking his hand in mine. He smiles sweetly at me.

"Yup!" He says excitedly. I take the car keys off the counter and we walk out the door, hand in hand.

———————————————————————————

"Mkay shut your eyes love, no peeking." I say and he closes his eyes.

"Hmm can I get a hint about where we're going?" He asks with his eyes still shut.

"Alright. Well you've always said you liked the place where we're going."

He thinks for a second before speaking again.

"That's a tough hint. Maybe that sushi restaurant we went to a while ago?" He guesses and I chuckle.

"Nope. But trust me I think you'll love where we're going even more."

He smiles with his eyes closed. I make a turn on the road and drive into a parking lot.

"We're here, keep those eyes closed ok?" I say and turn the car off. He nods and unbuckles his seatbelt and steadily makes his way out of the car, trying not to trip since he can't see.

I take his hand in mine and start walking with him down the hill. The sand crunches underneath our shoes.

We walk a little further and I quickly spread out a blanket, Izuku covers his eyes with his hands.

I guide him down to the blanket to sit beside me.

"Alright, open your eyes."

His emerald eyes open and he looks around the beach. There's a beautiful sunset across the sky. His eyes sparkle and his face lights up with happiness.

"Oh Kacchan it's so pretty!" He exclaims and looks onto the water. I feel my face flush from his adorableness.

"Well uh there was actually a reason I brought you out here." I say and he looks at me confused.

"Really? What for?" He asks me.

You can do this.

I nervously inhale before kneeling on one knee in front of him and taking the red box out of my pocket. His eyes widen in shock and realization.

I open the ring box to display a ring inside, one large ruby in the center and two green stones on each side.

"Izuku, you are my world, my everything. The joy I get from seeing your gorgeous smile everyday cannot even be described with words. I love everything about you, even the things you don't love I always will. I want to be with you for the rest of my life Zuku. So love, will you marry me?"

I look into his eyes that are now filled with tears, happy tears. I smile and he smiles back before diving to hug me, making us both topple over. I rub his back with the hand that's not holding the ring.

"Yes! Oh my god a million times yes!" He answers through sobs of joy. I sit us both upright and hold the ring near his ring finger before sliding it on.

I hug him close to me and kiss his lips while he kisses back.

I get to spend the rest of my life with this nerd.

And I can't even describe how overjoyed I am.

———————————————————————————

AHHH he proposed! I honestly find this chapter adorable and just mwa~ 🥰🤌💖❤️💗🧡💚

I wrote this last night at like 2 am and when I came back to edit it there were so many mistakes lmfao 🤣

1147 words ꧁꧂

6/22/21 ❤︎