''Why do you think am I left out, young lady?''

''Aren't you, young master?''

''I am not. It is actually my choice to be quiet since I am quite shy.'' Rosh said making her eyes twitch.

''Shy? I couldn't see it though.''

Rosh chuckled at her remark.

''You are such an interesting talker. Then, lady Schneider, can I have some of your time?'' Rosh offered his hand.

She looked at it for a moment before accepting. ''Of course, young master.''

Rosh looked at Josh and the other kids who are looking at them and smiled.

''Brother, I shall excuse myself since I want to talk a little bit more with lady Schneider.'' He said.

''Huh? Oh, of course brother! Do what you wish, have some fun. Sorry, if you don't seem uncomfortable here.'' Josh said apologetically.

He looked quite wronged that some of the other kids glared at Rosh.

'They're all stupid kids.'

''They are, Master.''

''No, brother. I am just ignorant of many things so I don't want to enter the conversation. And I don't want to bother anyone.'' Rosg also said with a sad smile.

''No, no! You're not bothering us at all, brother. You should go have fun where you are most comfortable in.'' Josh said.

''Is that so? Thank you, brother. Then, the lady and I shall go.''

Rosh dragged the girl in a corner where there are no guests at all. It was a secluded area from the party.

He looked at her and thought about how to ask her. Now that he discovered someone with the same situation, he have to get her on his side. Especially when she's from the Schneider duchy.

''Young master Rosh, why did you take me here?'' Eveia asked with an arched brow.

Why is this Rosh Razon so different to her? He wasn't acting like his age at all, and she could see the slight sign of hatred in his eyes towards his brother.

'Tell me, Amros, how did this lady die?'

''Falsely accused of trying to poison the crown prince's fiance, it was originally the prince's most trusted maid. She was there with the crown princess so she was accused of what she hasn't done.''

'What a fvcking b@stard crown prince. I can't picture any good future from this kingdom, really.'

Rosh mentally rolled his eyes. Josh's best friend, the crown prince, the so-called inheritor of this godd@amned kingdom. They are very suitable for being bestfriends, since they are both disgusting.

'When did she die?'

''She died only a few months after your execution when her own parents killed her mercilessly with the crown prince's commands.''

'So she hated them now?'

''Specifically saying, she 'loathed' them.''

Rosh smiled evilly. 'Jackpot.'

''Is there anything you wanted to say to me, young master Rosh?'' Eveia asked.

''No need to pretend to be polite, Eveia Schneider.'' Rosh's eyes suddenly changed emotions and darkened.

She furrowed her brows, her chest started throbbing in shock and confusion.

''How is it?'' Rosh asked mysteriously.

''Pardon?''

''Was it refreshing? Were you happy? Having a second chance is such a once in a lifetime opportunity. Isn't is great? How lucky you are.''

She widened her eyes. Rosh's innocent face was replaced by a scheming surprise. The handsome child she once saw was now an evil one.

Remembering who he really was in her past life, she wasn't supposed to be surprised. Rosh Edward del Razon was a criminal and an assassin. How could she forget that?

Her hands started to break with cold sweat. She doesn't know what to say. How did he know that she was reborn?

''W-what are you..?''

''Eveia Anais Schneider, golden hair, amethyst eyes, perfect body. The so called 'Princess of Jewels'. Likes sweets, hated noisy people, and secretly dislikes your parents. 1042th Imperial Year you were announced missing by your family after being caught in a kidnapping incident. 1047th Imperial Year, you made a comeback after escaping from guild scavengers. Is there any detail wrong?''

''You..who are you?!''

''You don't need to be scared, Lady Eveia. For I am the same as you. I'm reborn too.''

''Excuse me?''

''I am Rosh Edward del Razon from 14 years in the future inside this 8 year old body of mine.''

Eveia stared at him blankly, as if her soul was taken from her body.

''...''

''Were you that surprised that it made you speechless?''

''You're...''

''I'm?''

He's asking her that? How could he when he said he was reborn too, doesn't that mean that the one infront of her is the criminal executed for his crimes?!

Eveia looked at him with horror.

''You're..a criminal.''

Rosh stopped.

''....what?''

***