Chapter fourteen: Reward

Start from the beginning

"Are you gonna make me whisper it in your ear?" he spoke. His deep voice complemented the affirmation, making tectonic plates tremble in her stomach, "Cuz, i have a better idea"

"What is it?"

"Skip maths with me, is not like we need it anyways"

She looked up at him catching the mischief in his eyes, a part of her feeling anxious but excited at the same time.

The bell rang once again, this time indicating the end of lunch period. As an act of reflex, Corpse stood up, while grabbing his girlfriend by the wrist and practically dragged the girl outside the cafeteria into the furthest classroom in school.

As they walked into the room, Mac noted the darkness that surrounded them, which confirmed they were alone. She turned around to close the door behind them, yet, as soon as she faced Corpse again, he slammed her into the hard surface, creating a barrier to keep her from escaping his grasp.

"Do i get a reward now?" he spoke, blowing some air as he exhaled on her face.

"I don't think you should be rewarded" she replied, crossing her arms on top of her chest.

"You definitely think otherwise," he commented, "what other reason would you have to follow me into a dark classroom?"

"Sometimes you are too full of yourself" she scoffed, keeping constant eye contact with the male.

"Don't play hard to get, princess" he stated as he grabbed on her arms and unfolded them before wrapping them around his own neck, then, wrapping his arms around her waist, "kiss me instead"

Even if the order had been directed towards the girl, Corpse was the one to press his lips against her's in a kiss. At the sudden motion, Mac's body jerked backwards as the back of her head made a bang against the door, the only thing preventing her whole back body from being in contact with the wood being Corpse's hand at the lower part of her back. The kiss started off rushed from the very start, as if their constant flirting throughout the day had awakened some sort of extrange hormones in both of them. Their lips danced in unison as their mouths fitted perfectly into the other.

One of Corpse's hand left his position on her back, and made its way to grab her chin, gently pulling down with his thumb the skin under her lower lip, making the girl's mouth part slightly. The male took the chance to slip his tongue inside the girl's mouth, letting it roam free in it. Mac felt a burst of sensations as his tongue grazed over the inside of her cheek, and drew little figures on her tongue. Their mouth muscles intertwined and contracted as they played with the other, exploring each other's mouths.

Corpse separated their mouths, leaving a heavy breathing Mac leaning against the door. With the hand that was still holding onto Mac's chin, Corpse moved her face in such a way that he had access to the girl's neck. The guy wasted no time in moving his kissing area to the surface on her neck, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses while doing so. Mac's eyes fluttered with each kiss that was placed on her neck. As he reached the crook of her neck, her eyes shut close and an unknown gasp left her pink lips. Mac felt as a grin formed on the boy's lips against her skin. Corpse bit gently into the girl's flesh, and when he received another gasp in return, he continued to suck on the surface.

Mac's thoughts started wandering aimlessly, as the rush of sensations tingling around her neck, travelled up to her head. She felt her face start becoming hot,unable to control her thoughts as she enjoyed the feeling while pushing her head backwards, and letting the little gasps leave her lips. When would she ever imagine she'd be skipping classes with Corpse to have a makeout session? She had skipped class a couple of times before, maybe five times at most, it wasn't something she'd do often. Corpse, on the other hand....