Chapter 1 ~ мσνιиg ∂αу

(Myeisha,Her Mom,and Dad)

Chapter 1
"Wake up wake yo fat ass up wake up!!!!" Somebody screams in my ear
"Myiesha isn't here right now please leave a message at the beep" I said groggy and annoyed
"Ok that's how you want to play it okay"I heard footstep leaves and I smile and try to go back to sleep that smile didn't last long that son of a bleep (I'm trying to stay holy I'm trying not to curse key word TRYING!!!) through water let me rephrase that COLD WATER!!! on my face and I hopped my ass right up and punched the person who through the water
I opened my probably red eyes to see my aunt Janet who look highly pissed.

"Ooh Hi I'm glad I called you back huh?" I said smiling brightly at her if looks could really kill I'll be 100 feet down under the way she glared at me!!!she laughed "you better be lucky you my niece cause BOYYYYY when I tell you I was gone hurt you something bad" I just started laughing it felt good to laugh.

After we got done laughing she clapped her hands "okay girlie we got to hurry up or you going to miss your flight ohhh!! but before you get ready I got some stuff for you" she ran out and came back with a big bag my smile got even wider "oooh auntie what you got your favorite niece?" she rolled her eyes "girl hush and take the damn bag" she mugged me I laughed.

I took the bag from her inside were 5 pairs of shorts,10pairs of crop tops,20pairs of big sweaters,9pullovers,10 pairs of high waisted jeans,20 pairs of Thongs,Bras, and Matching sets from Victoria Secret,30 pairs of Jordan's , and Nikes, few pairs of Jewelry and some Bath and Body Work I kissed her all over her face "Thankkk youuu auntie I'm really going to miss you and Dan"I pouted she smiled "awhhh we're going to miss your big booty ass too" she said laughing I laughed "You the last person to be talking about big booties!"pointing to all that junk she got in that trunk.

she snapped her fingers "you already know" I started rapping " DANCE TOO MUCH BOOTY IN HER PANTS DANCE TOO MUCH BOOTY IN HER PANTS...DROP IT " we dance,laughed and hugged each other tight  I'm really going to miss this.

she left and I hop in the shower my name is Myeisha Trumpet,I'm 20years old but about to be 21 in December 14 in 2 month  I'm moving to New Orleans to my moms since my dad die he was my best friend my mom and dad divorce he won custody over me weird huh? but now that he die I'm moving in with her I'm happy to see my mom I really am but I really miss my dad but to let you know I've been staying with my aunt to finish high school and now I'm going down there to stay with my mom until I get on my feet I been through a lot of shit but I take one step at a time each and everyday I smile but inside I'm stilling hurting but maybe when I move there I'll finally be happy I turned on my speaker and  Rise up by Andra Day played and I jumped into the shower.

I got out the refreshing shower and look in the mirror my eyes look way much better and I'm starting to get my color back my moca mix with caramel color I'm like 5'0 I'm pretty short and with green eyes I mix with Latino,Black,and Caribbean so that's how I get these gorgeous eyes when I get mad or piss they turn light green and when I'm sad they turn dark green and when I'm happy a brownish green it's pretty cool!!!.

I brush my black hair and put it in a top knot any girl go to hairstyle to be honest pick out my outfit just some white high waisted pants with my grey pullover my grey Nikes, with my big gold necklace I put on red lipstick, maracas ,and top liner I snap a couple of pics and I'm am done finally after a few minutes.

I headed down stairs and headed to the airport we stop by Starbucks which is everything!!! when I was in the airport I notice this guy just staring at me like umm ok!!! but he was gorgeous he had  tan color skin,chiseled features,and his hair was in that Justin Timberlake fade cute... for a white boy! I'm not really fawned to white boy's to be honest but there something about him but whatever it'll never happen I love my dark brothers!!! he was buff though with that cut strong arms and... Oops moving on.

But he was just staring and I gave him a small smile and he smirk and walked off I blush weird "what the hell you blushing at you bet not be getting grown you ain't to old for a whooping" I forgot my aunt and uncle was here I blush once again "I'm sorry damn it's not my fault he was starring hard" she laugh and hug me "I love you and you be good I don't need to come down there and whoop yo big ass ok now call me when you get there ok" I smiled with a tear in my eye "I love you to and I will  but I don't know about this being good thing!!! you guys be good no nasty nasty" I laughed and walked into the plane... 5...5... ahh 5!!! I sat down and ask the person next to me for the time without looking up "excuse me you know the time" a sexy deep voice replied "12:30" I look and guess who the same person who was starring me down well this will be fun!!.