𝟜 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

"Alex! Where did you put my damn headset?" I hear Sapnap yell from Alex's room.

"Uhh, that's a good question." Alex laughs.

"I swear Alex, I'm gonna beat you before we leave and you won't make it to Karl's house on Saturday." I hear get yelled.

Alex and I look at each other realizing his choice of words and Karl notices the look on my face.

"Sapnap! Poor choice of words knowing y/n is in the house." Karl yells from across the room.

"Shit, sorry y/n!"

I laugh and blow it off. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after being out of the hospital. Not quite myself but enough like myself. I'm definitely a little upset though because Karl leaves tomorrow and he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend and yeah I know I'll see him in two days but it's just not fair.

I look down at my feet and fiddle with my thumbs without realizing. I must've looked off because Alex walked over and put his arm around me. I flinch.

"What's up y/n?" He questions warily.

"Nothing," I say pushing his arm off me and running up the stairs.

I walk into my room and slam the door behind me hearing the whole house go quiet. It's that silence again but this time the silence hurts. I don't want it there. I always wanted the silence until I spent 2 weeks with my favorite people and the silence stopped existing.

I lay down on my bed, shoving my face into my pillow, and start to cry. I'm trying to keep my sobs muffled but it must not have worked because there's a knock on my door soon after. I quickly sit up, wipe my tears, and grab my phone to make it look like I've been on my phone the whole time.

"Come in," I say with a fake smile.

It's Karl.

"Hey y/n, what happened down there?"

"Oh uh, just tired." I say looking back down at my phone.

He walks over, grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"You're lying," his eyes are slightly watery, "you never lie to me."

He says that and it makes me break down and cry. I let my body fall into his chest as tears run off my cheeks. I've never felt so terrified to be away from someone even just for a day. I'm not ready for it yet.

I feel what feels like water dripping onto my head when I realized Karl was starting to cry too. He's so silent about it. It makes me cry harder and I fall on to the ground letting go of him. I quickly pull my knees to my chest and bury my face into them.

I feel the heat of Karl's body get closer as he wraps his arms around me and picks me up. I start to calm down and bury my head into his chest as he lays down on the bed with me. He wipes his eyes and starts to talk.

"Talk to me y/n, what's wrong?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before talking.

"I know I'm only not gonna see you for a day but knowing I don't get to have you next to me tomorrow night or have you next to me on the plane, which also really scares me because I've never flown before, and I'm gonna miss you Karl. I'm gonna miss you so much even though it's just a day."

He lifts my head up so I'm looking in his eyes.

"I love you sooo much y/n and I'm gonna call you the second I'm home so we can fall asleep together like we're with each other."

That makes me smile. He's going out of his way to make me feel better about the situation and I love that about him. He does everything in his power to make sure I'm happy and I'm so grateful for that.

We lay there in silence for about a half hour then finally decide to get up so we can take the rest of the day to hang out before everyone leaves tomorrow.

"Get changed," he said walking to the door, "into something cute because I'm taking you out."

He walks out closing the door behind him and leaves me standing in the middle of the room. I don't know what I should wear nor what I have that would be cute. I start digging through my closet when I find something perfect:

 I start digging through my closet when I find something perfect:

He was gonna love it. Simple, but cute and comfy not knowing where exactly we're going. I quickly grab my hair straightener and run i to the bathroom to do my hair. It had to be perfect. It's our last night together until Saturday and I needed it to be perfect.

I quickly finished straightening my hair and threw on some light makeup then went and put my stuff away.

I slowly walked down the stairs so I wouldn't fall because I'm not the greatest in heels. The guys see me and all their jaws drop, except Karl's. In fact Karl isn't even downstairs. I'm not sure where he is.

"Y/n, you look amazing!" George says excitedly.

"Agreed," Sapnap says smiling.

Alex walks over and hugs me, "you look beautiful little sis and I want you to have the best night."

All of a sudden we hear a door close upstairs and Karl is coming down the stairs. He looks amazing. My jaw dropped to say the least. His outfit was...perfect:

His jaw also dropped when he reached the bottom of the stairs

His jaw also dropped when he reached the bottom of the stairs. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The guys were making gagging noises and I started laughing in the middle of Karl trying to kiss me. I took a step back and told him I was ready to go.

"Let's go then love," he smiled.