𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕

I walk onto the campus and meet up with Jamie who is taking the same shortcut we always take.

"Hi Jamie," I say, "question for ya."

"What's up y/n?"

"Alex wanted to know if you can drive me to his house after class?"

"Of course," she says happily.

We link arms and head up our shortcut path that leads to a door in the back of my classroom. She always drops me off there and cuts through my class to hers. As we reach the door I go to open it as Jamie spots a bruise on my hand.

"What's up with your hand y/n?" She asks very sudden.

"It's a long story that I don't have time to explain right now," I say as the bell rings and I walk through the door.

I sit down at my desk as she walks past me and pull my laptop out of my bag. The professor went through a short lecture before sending us our work and telling us to start on it. It's a class for people who wanna be Spanish teachers. I'm already pretty fluent in Spanish so the work we do isn't very difficult. 

I end up finishing the work before anyone else so the professor tells me that I can go ahead and leave if I want to. Knowing Jamie isn't done with class I walk to the outside commons and sit under a tree to listen to music. I pop my earbuds in and listen to a song I just heard about that is sang by a streamer. I think Alex might know him actually. I scroll down until I see "Since I Saw Vienna" by Wilbur Soot. I click play.

I'm listening to music until I see feet walking towards me. Pastel purple painted toes in white birks, Jamie. I stand up and take my earbuds out.

"Ready to go?" She asks subtly.

"Readier then ever," I say with a smile.

We get in the car and she hands me the aux and tells me to play whatever so I shuffle a playlist I know we both like and we crank it up. We are jamming to the music when I realize that we have been sitting in the driveway for 5 minutes and another car is pulling in next to us. It's Alex!

"Jamie, we've been sitting her awhile I think it's time you go now," we laugh.

"Bye y/n," she says as I get out of the car.

She pulls out and then Alex gets out of his car.

"Hi y/n, guess who I have with me?" He is way too excited.

"Who?" I say pretending like I don't already know.

Three guys come out of the car laughing at each other and then they line up next to Alex and look at me. I notice the tallest one is looking at me smiling. He's cute. I hear him start to whisper to the guy next to him.

"I don't know who she is but she's gorgeous," he whispers.

Alex interrupts.

"Karl, Sap, Gogy, this is my sister." He smiles

"Hi," I say shyly.

They say hi back.

Alex then points to each one of them to introduce them.

"This is Karl," he points to the tallest of the three.

Karl puts out his hand fast and I jump back. He brings his hand back down and gives me a weird look.

"Karl Jacobs," Karl said skeptically.

Alex then points to the guy in the middle.

"This is Sapnap," he gives him a look as to not put his hand out yet.

"Hi," Sapnap says happily.

Lastly he points to the shortest of the three.

"This is George."

George waves and says hi.

I walk inside and up to my room before they can say anything else to me. I'll have to get used to them if they're gonna be here awhile. I set my bag down and close my door. 

"It's not gonna be quiet now that they're landed and in the house," I say to myself as I lay down on my bed.