𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖

Once we are in the house, I set down the pizzas and get plates out to set next to them. The boys are no longer in the living room so it's still just me and Karl. 

I gesture to the plates, "here, since you're down here already you can get your pizza first." I smile.

He walks over towards me and smiles, "whatever makes you happy m'lady."

I blush and walk away before he can see me. I run upstairs to tell the boys that pizza is here but instead find myself in my own room texting Jamie.

Jamie <3

Hey Jame, I think I might have a crush...

OMG  really?! WHO?

Alex's friend Karl.

I set down my phone not waiting for a response and go in to see the boys. Alex is showing them his pc set up and I break the conversation.

"Hey," I say, "pizza is downstairs and Karl is eating without you guys."

I laugh knowing that's gonna make them race down the stairs and as I suspected, they all fly out of the room and downstairs, Alex taking a slice of Karl's pizza on the way. I run down after them and yell at Alex.

"Hey, give the poor kid his pizza back."

Alex pouts and gives it back to Karl.

"Who're you calling kid," Karl starts up, "pretty sure I'm older than you."

"Not by much," I joke.

I sit down at the table and Karl steals a seat next to me. I look down at the table and blush. He's so adorable. Soon enough Alex sits down and starts talking.

"Okay y/n," he starts, "we are streaming tonight and I'm not giving you a choice but to be in it with us."

"Bu-" I don't get to finish before Sapnap cuts in.

"No buts, you're setting up your own account and streaming from Alex's pc."

Karl starts in, "trust us y/n, there won't be any games just us talking and once you like it we're all chipping in to get you your own setup to stream with us."

Everyone smiles.

"Fine," I give in.

They all cheer and we finish our pizza. I walk around the table and pick up everyones plates.

"You guys go upstairs and set up an account for me," I say, "don't make the username stupid though."

They laugh and say they won't. They all run upstairs except for one who hangs around downstairs, Karl.

"Go with them," I say.

"No," he says walking towards me, "I'm not going anywhere."

He slowly wraps his arms around my waist and sways us through the kitchen. It's almost comforting knowing he's here. I lean back so the back of my head is against his chest. Then we hear George shouting from the top of the stairs. Karl quickly lets go of me and runs up the stairs to Alex's room.

I finish cleaning the dishes and take the empty boxes to the trash then head upstairs. I go into my room to check my phone again finally. 1 missed message.

Jamie <3

Is he the one staying at your house for the next couple of weeks?

I decide not to text back right now and head to Alex's room. When I get there I open the door and Alex is giving me a funny look.

"What did you do Alex?" I give him a look.

"Uhm okay so I know you said not to give you a stupid username so I was just gonna do yellow, but then I spelled yellow wrong..." He says.

I must've given a look because then he apologized.

"How in the hell do you spell yellow wrong dumbass?" Everyone except Alex laughs at the comment.

"I don't know!" He yells back.

"Let me look at it," I sit down in the chair.

"WHY IS IT SPELLED 'YELLOWE'?" Everyone starts laughing.

"Whatever," I say, "let's just get this over with."

Karl comes and sits next to me and puts his hand over mine on top of the mouse to show me where to click. I blush and thank god nobody noticed or I'd be in deep shit with Alex. All the guys put out a thing on their twitter telling all their fans to come to my stream and once we started it people started rolling in.

"Oh my god guys, is there normally this many people?" I ask.

"Usually, sometimes even more." Sapnap says.

People start spamming the chat.

CHAT

gogyisbae198: OMG A FEMALE QUACKITY

dsmpfan1093: Karl, Quackity, Gogy, and Sap finally met up!!

myct4567fanboi: THIS IS SO AWESOME!!

....

Finally the time started to get later and everything started to die down so it was getting easier to talk to the chat. I had already reached half my sub goal and was actually really having fun, but it was finally time to let them go.

"Alright guys, it's getting late so I think we better turn in for the night." I blow a kiss to the screen and shut everything off.

Once everything is turned off I tell the guys I'm going o my room to watch some tv. They decide they are all gonna go to bed so we say our goodnights and I walk out. 

I go into my room and turn my led's on so the lights aren't as bright then go into the bathroom to remove my makeup. I grab my makeup wipes off the vanity and take one out of the pack to wipe my face down, starting with the bruised one. I cringe at the pain but manage to get it all off my face and then head back to my room.

I close the door behind me and then plop onto my bed for the night turning on Netflix.