𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

Once we got to Alex's house, it looked a lot bigger than I remember but it had also been awhile since I had been over too. He helped me out of the car and showed me to my room.

"You'll stay in this room and I know you didn't get to get all your stuff from dad's but we can figure out when he isn't home and go back for it," he said nervously as though he didn't wanna go back.

"Are you sure you really wanna go back there?" I asked.

"We have to y/n, I'm sure as hell not gonna spend the money to replace your entire wardrobe and school stuff," we laughed.

"Fine, we can figure it out tomorrow," I finally said.

"Okay, in the mean time, go get yourself a shower in the bathroom across the hall." He said.

"But Alex-," before I could finish he cut in.

"Right, you need clothes, hold on." He walks out.

As I wait, I turn on the tv that's hooked up at the foot of the bed and search for something to watch.

"Nothing good," I whisper and flip it back off.

I hear Alex walking back towards the room and start to stand up.

"Here," he hands me a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt, "these should keep you comfortable for the night."

He walks out and I go take a shower. Once I'm out of the shower drying off I notice a bruise on my cheek and start crying again. I didn't realize that the bathroom wall connected to Alex's bedroom wall and I hear him run towards the bathroom door.

"Y/n, what's wrong, are you hurt?" He sounds overly worried

I quickly get dressed and open the door.

"I'm okay, I just never noticed this bruise on my face from dad," I sniffle.

He rubs his thumb over my cheek and pulls me in for a hug.

"It's okay y/n, you're in a safe house now."

He walks with me to my room and tucks me in.

"Goodnight y/n, I'll try not to be too loud," he giggles, "I'm getting on stream with some friends."

"Goodnight Alex," I laugh quietly.

He shuts the light off as he walks out the door and back into his room.