~Chapter 11~

Karl's POV
*ring ring* I wake up and look at my phone to see that it was niki I answer "hello?" "Hey Karl sorry did I wake you?" She asks "ya but it's fine what did you need?" "Oh right I had totally forgot to tell you what time were going good thing I called you ahead of time we're going at three and it's already two"

I check the time it read 2:07 pm "what the honk I slept for that long" I say she laughs "I guess you did anyways just get ready" "ok niki" "bye Karl" "bye"

I hang up and go down stairs it's quite I walk to my moms room and see her asleep I walk back into the kitchen *hmm what would I make for breakfast* I say myself *oh I can just make toast* I get out two slices of bread and put them in the toaster I sit down and wait.

they pop up and I jump I get the toast and go up stairs I start eating my toast I go to the restroom and wash my face I go back to my room and put on my swimming trunks I stair at my cuts I sigh and walk to the restroom "guess it's time to cover them now I hope it doesn't take long"

                  ~50 minutes later~

Karl's POV
I check the time 2:57 I make sure I have everything then my phone goes off I check it's a random number.

                       ***-***-**72

***-***-**72
Hi Karl it's sap I
Got your number from ranboo
Just wanted to let you know
I'll be there in a minute I just
Wanted to know if you were ready

                                                                    Me
                                Oh hey sap ya I'm ready
Sapnap :)(:
Ok
Read 2:59pm

I go to my moms room and wake her up "hm?" She says "I'm leaving mom I don't know if I'll be here when you leave to work" she looks at me "ok have fun Karl" "bye mom love you" "love you too" I walk out and close her door then my phone dings

Sap :)(:
I'm here

I walk out and lock the door I get in the car and smile at him "hi sap" "hi Karl" we start going the radio was on I wasn't listening to the music I was more in my mind.

*oh god what if he notices* *your over thinking it Karl you put a lot of foundation on* *ya but what if it washes away* *karl stop over thinking and have fun* *but-*

"we're here" says sapnap I smile was get down and I see niki I walk to her "hi Niki" "hi" she looks at my legs and gives me a thumbs ups. which let me know she couldn't see them I smile "we're just waiting for dream and George" says niki

"oh ok where's Wilbur and the rest" I ask "there over there buying ice cream"  she says rolling her eyes and pointing at them I smile I see sap over there already.

"ima go buy an ice cream niki" I say "ok I'll be here" I walk over and stand next to sap in line we get to the ice cream truck we get our ice cream "I'm paying for both of us" say sap "no your not" I say he hands money to the person giving out Ice cream "to bad already did"

I give him a mad expression he laughs and starts dragging me to the others "come on" we get to the others and I see dream and George walking to us I wave "hi guys!" "Hi!" They say walking towards us.

we all get set up and everyone goes to the water except me and Sap had said he had to go to the restroom or something like that *come on Karl go have some fun* *no way the foundation will most definitely wash away and I don't want people worried about me* *oh come one Karl live a little*

I hear laughing it's Tommy he's splashing Wilbur and niki and next to them is ranboo and tubbo it looks like tubbo is trying to drown ranboo I smile then there's dream and George dream is hugging George while there in the water I laugh a little.