~Chapter 7~

Karl's POV
I wake up and check the time 1:00pm I sighed which I seem to do a lot. I get up and wash my face I look at the mirror I had totally forgot about last night until now (like I said memory of a fish) tears start to fall

3rd person POV

(TW SH) then He did the one thing He knew He'd regret later but He didn't care. He made sure the door was locked and started looking for a blade that he had the other day he found it. He look at his cuts on his thigh that were slowly becoming scars. a tear fell on his thigh then he cut over the slight scars "1..2..3..4.." He looks at his thigh then look at the other thigh. it was like a free canvas at He could make scars on so that's what he did "1..2..3..4" he watched the blood fall to his foot. he decided to take a shower after a few minutes (TW OVER)

Saps POV
I wake up with the worse headache ever. I see ranboo and he smiles "morning sleepily head" he says handing me a pill to get rid of my headache I smile "thanks ranboo" I sit up to notice that we are in my room "how did we get home?"
"Oh I called an Uber sorry sap I left your car at niki's" I laugh "it's fine how did Karl get home"

he laughed "his mom picked him up but he had left way earlier then us" " why?" I asked "I don't know I'm guessing he just wanted to go home" we sat in silence for a good 5 minutes then last night came back to me. I remember making out with some girl she went to a different school.

that's when Karl walked in and he seemed shock we had both looked at him then he closed the door I had realized what I was doing and had told her that I didn't want to do that anymore she said it was fine and we went to go talk to ranboo.

Ranboo then speaks up "ima text Karl and ask if he got home safely speaking if him" "let's go get some food" he said I nodded my head

Karl's POV

I heard my phone buzz I turned off the water and saw the time 2:00pm
      -1 message-

                              Ranboo:))

Ranboo :))
Hey Karl just wanted
To know if you got home
Safe.

                                                                     Me
                                      Hey ranboo yes I got
                               Home safe don't worry :)
                                                        Read 2:02

I get out and look at my thighs. I tell myself I need to stop doing that or someone will notice. I get dressed and put on my comfort hoodie. I go lay in bed * knock* *knock*

"come in!" My mom opens the door and sits next to me on my bed "hey Karl how'd you sleep?" She asked "Great!" I said "I got pizza for lunch you wanna eat some with me?" "Of course mom come on" I say jogging down stairs she laughs we sit down and eat. once I'm back in my room my phone goes off.
-1message-
                               Niki :)

Niki :)
Hey Karl wanna hang out with me
And some others?
Read 2:50pm

                                                                    Me
                                           Ya sure where at?
Niki :)
At my house don't
Worry it's clean
And there's no drinks

                                                                     Me
                       Ok I'll get my mom to take me

I walk down stairs to see my mom sitting down on the couch watching tv as always.
She smiles at me "hey mom can I go to nikis house?" "Ya sure do you need me to take you" "yes please ima go get dressed" "ok" I jog upstairs.

I put on some sweat pants and a dark gray hoodie along with my normal jewelry I smile I go down stairs to see my mom we get in the car and we go.

Saps POV
Me and ranboo are sitting down and eating left over pizza that we warmed up. "hey sap" he says "hm?" I hum in response "wanna go with me to niki's house to hang out she said that other people will be there"

"ya sure when?" "After we finish eating" "ok". I eat then go to my room to change I put on a black jacket with a flame and some black sweat pants then i grab my keys.

I see ranboo standing at the door "let's go" I said he laughs "sap remember I left your car at niki's" I sigh "right I forgot how are we going to get there?" "Wilbur will pick us up" "okay" I sit down on the couch and wait

~a few minutes later~

I heard a honk which let me know Wilbur was here. Me and ranboo walk out and lock the door ranboo sits next to tubbo and Tommy. I sit in the passenger then we go to niki's.

——————————————————————
825 words sorry this one was short I'll try to make the next one longer :)