Chapter 10 (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"You have a lovely face," he said, his voice smooth like velvet but laced with an undercurrent of darkness. "Why would you want to cover it using that mask?" He gestured to her vigilante mask, which she had instinctively pulled down to hide her identity.

"I... I don't understand what you're saying," Inko replied, her voice slightly trembling.

He smirked, and Inko couldn't help but feel a chill run down her spine. "I never imagined the top vigilante would reside in such a comfortable house," he mused, glancing around her apartment casually. "Right, Jade Hunter?"

The mention of her vigilante alias sent a chill down Inko's spine. How did he know about her secret identity? Panic welled up inside her, but she fought to maintain her composure. "How did you find that out?" she demanded, her voice tinged with a mix of anger and fear.

"I have sources from several locations," he replied cryptically, his smirk widening. "It wasn't hard to find you, Inko Midoriya."

He knew her name too, and that only deepened the mystery surrounding this man. Inko's mind raced, trying to piece together how he could have obtained such information. She had always been cautious about keeping her identity hidden, but it seemed like he had managed to unearth her secrets effortlessly.

"Really, who are you?" Inko cast a wary eye over him, trying to gauge any weaknesses or vulnerabilities.

"Come on, aren't you able to tell?" he said, raising an eyebrow playfully. Inko remained silent, refusing to give him any satisfaction. "Very well then, since you seem to be in the dark, allow me to introduce myself. I am All for One."

The revelation hit Inko like a tidal wave. The embodiment of terror and destruction, a figure who had once struck fear into the hearts of heroes and civilians alike. And now, here he was, sitting in her living room, looking as composed as if he belonged there.

"You're an intriguing woman, Inko Midoriya," he said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "A fierce vigilante, yet there's something more beneath the surface."

Inko narrowed her eyes, unwilling to let his smooth words cloud her judgment. "Save the flattery. What do you want with me?"

The man's lips curled into a smirk, and he released her chin, rising to his full height. "Direct and determined, I like that," he said. "You're not like the others - the blind followers of heroes or the mindless drones of villains. No, you have the spirit of a true warrior."

Her heart pounded in her chest, torn between caution and curiosity. What did he want with her? The air in the room seemed to thicken, suffocating her, yet she refused to break eye contact. She needed to remain strong, for her own sake and for the sake of those she cared about.

"Enough games," Inko said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within her. "Tell me why you're here, and what you want from me."

He chuckled, seemingly amused by her directness. "I want you to join me, Inko," he said, his tone surprisingly calm. "With your determination and my guidance, we could bring about a new world - one free from the shackles of heroes and villains, where the power truly belongs to those who deserve it."

Inko frowned, suspicion creeping into her mind. "Guidance? Why would I ever accept help from a villain like you?"

His eyes gleamed with something that looked almost like admiration. "Because we share a common goal, Inko. You seek justice, just as I do. The heroes, they claim to uphold justice, but their methods are flawed, their vision limited. Together, we could bring about true change, reshape the world for the better."

Her heart wavered for a moment, torn between her desire for justice and the treacherous path this man was offering her. But she quickly shook off the temptation. "And what exactly would this 'new world' look like? More destruction? More chaos?"