Prologue:My little Deathstalker

Salem wandered through her castle as she remembered the good times she had before all of this happened and what could have happened.

Ozma and Salem could've been a great family with their Children mesmerized by the adventures the Knight and princess went through.

But it was not meant to be, as Ozma, her true love was overcome with a disease that nobody could cure, and before she knew it, he had passed.

Salem begged the gods but both of them thought of her as selfish and cursed her with immortality, so she could never meet with her loved on3 and that immortality was something that made her become who she was.

She finally had her wish granted of a family as the gods saw what she would become and gave Ozma the power of reincarnation.

They decided to use him to set the world right and to collect artifacts so the goods could return once more but he couldn't help but fall in love with Salem once more.

And they started a family but Ozma saw what had happened to her and sought to take their children away but alas, all of them died in the end.

Salem realized her purpose and sought out her mission to rule all of the remnants but over the years, she started feeling lonely and her castle started feeling more empty.

That was what Salem thought as she walked back towards her throne room and when she entered, she saw a child on her throne.

His dark red eyes shone in the shadow of the throne and his mask seemed to be a separate Grimm of its own.

But there was one thing that shocked her till the very core of her being.

He had a deathstalker tail.

Beowolves Faunus existed and there was an Arachnid Faunus Faunus at some point but Deathstalkers were impossible as the poison would kill living creatures such as itself.

Salem stood there surprised at how the child snuck into her castle before it turned its head to Salem and tilted.

The Child began walking towards Salem as his mask began fidgeting a lot with every step taken towards her and once he had reached.

Salem maintained her posture before glaring towards the Child ready to combat against his... "Cuteness"

"Mimic said you're the mother of all Grimm, does that mean you're my Mommy," The Child said with a HAPPY tone

A strange silence ensued afterward and what the Child had said was too much for the immortal Grimm.

"YES I AM YOUR MOMMY," Salem said while hugging the Child

She couldn't handle how cute he was and continued hugging him with the Child hugging back.

Salem could feel the tears running down her face but continued to hug him, wishing this moment wouldn't end.

But the child had seen her face and moved away confusing Salem to which she asked why he did that.

"I made mommy cry, is mommy sad?" The Child asked curiously

"No, these are tears of joy, my child" Salem said

The Child nodded as if to understand what she meant but ended up asking what does joy mean.

"Joy is a feeling" Salem explained

"Joy is what Grimm is attracted to the right," The Child said not knowing the difference between positive feelings and the negative feeling

"No, Joy is a positive feeling and what the Grimm are attracted to are negative feelings," Salem said teaching the young child

Salem carried the young child back to her bedroom and laid him in bed before singing a little melody she sang for her daughters.

Salem saw his eyes start to close as she tucked him in with her close to her.

Good night, Y/N, my Little deathstalker