four

y/n pov

" uh, hello? " you continued.

he looked at you up and down, probably silently laughing at your state.

" good morning? " he greeted, a strange tone in his voice. " y/n y/l/n? "

you looked up at him. his face was, beautiful to say the least. he was wearing black pants, a white t-shirt and a denim jacket along with a black baseball cap. and then there was you, dressed in shorts and a tank top.

" yes, that's me. " you replied after a few seconds.

fortunately, your door was cover your left collarbone where his name was permanently marked on your body.

" i - uh - i think you know why i'm here. " he stated, unsure of what to say.

" yes, " you mumbled, looking down at the ground.

" do you need to like change or something? " he then asked.

you gave him a small nod. " could you wait our here for a second? my friends are still asleep inside and i don't feel like waking them. "

" of course, " he replied with a small smile.

he looked down at his own hands and seemed to realize that he was still holding the flower.

" oh, and this is for you. it may seem a bit weird but i just- " he started rambling out of nervousness.

" thank you, " you interrupted as you took the flower. it was a sunflower. " it's beautiful. "

he gave you another tiny smile as you carefully closed the door again, clasping your hand around your mouth as soon as you were behind the closed door. trying to stop yourself from screaming, you walked into the kitchen and grabbed a vase and put the flower in.
after filling the case with water, you scribbled a note for your friends to read, explaining that you were going to buy groceries. which wasn't a lie technically, since you did need to buy them.

not bothering to care about what clothes to wear, you picked a random pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt.
you ran around for a bit, looking for socks and your shoes. for some reason, it was hard to remember where you put everything.

once you found what you were looking for, you quickly put the socks and shoes on, grabbed your phone and a tote bag before carefully rushing out of your bedroom. making sure the others were still sound asleep, you walked to the front door again.

as expected, namjoon was waiting for you. after closing the door behind you and locking it, you turned to him.

" so, hello again, " you awkwardly murmured. " i actually need to get some groceries. "

" oh, well is there a store nearby? " he asked, trying to save the conversation.

" there's one nearby. a 5 minute walk, " you replied, crossing your arms over your chest. " we could go there, if you're up for it. "

" it's fine by me, " he answered.

the two of you started walking through the stairwell. your apartment was on the 3rd floor, so it wasn't that long of a walk down the stairs. as you reached the front door and went to open it, namjoon was already a step ahead of you.
he held the door open for you to walk through before walking through himself.

" wait, how did you even get inside the complex? " it suddenly hit you that he did not have a key.

" an older lady let me in, once i explained the situation. " he explained.