chapter 17

"Yeah I think he does... We have been neglecting him from attention. This morning we actually ignored him when he said that he would miss us. Oh how could we have been this stupid!" Tears gather in Edward's eyes while he bites his lip.

"We have failed him." Harry, Edward and I say at the same time.

Harry's pov 

Marcel, Edward and I practically run into the house desperate to apologize to Louis. We walk into the living room to see Louis on Niall's lap while hiding his face in his neck and I can hear him softly crying which absolutely breaks my heart. How could we have been so stupid... Again? 

Niall shoots us an angry look as he notices us before looking down at Louis again "Louis? Buddy can you look up for me?" Louis slowly lifts his head out of Niall's neck "That's good buddy now I think you should talk to the three idiots." 

Louis shakes his head "T-they are not idiots." Louis says softly at Niall making me smile "Yeah Niall we aren't idiots!" Louis visibly jumps as Edward suddenly says that. 

Louis turns to look at us with a slightly blush on his face "W-why are you here?" Louis asks looking from me to Marcel and then to Edward. 

I kneel down in front of Louis who is still in Niall's lap who keeps glaring at me and my brothers. "Lou Niall texted us that you needed us here because we made you think that we didn't like you anymore and I'm sorry for how we acted it's was not ok but please know that we do want you baby." 

Louis nods slowly and he has stopped crying at this point "I uh just need some time" "That's ok Louis we will give you all the time you need and please know that we wanted to tell you what is happening but we were afraid that it would scare you." Marcel says with a slight frown on his face. 

"I understand that I just hoped that you would trust me enough to just tell me... All this time I just thought that Liam hated me and then you started ignoring me I-I just felt so lonely and it hurt so much! I don't want to loose you guys you are the best thing in my life and and I don't know what to do without you."

My heart aches at his words "I'm so sorry Louis, I hope that you can forgive us and we promise that we will do better and if you don't you can call Niall to hunt us." Louis smiles slightly "I will remember that." 

Niall huffs and lifts Louis off his lap and gets up "Ok I don't feel like I need to be here anymore so I will leave you to it" Niall walks over to me and leans close to my ear "Now make him forget by fucking his brain out. Hurt him again though and we will have issues! Louis is already like a brother to me so you better keep him safe and hunt down the freaking idiot that's hurting Liam and Louis but something tells me that Louis knows who it is." 

Niall leans back again and smiles at me and then almost runs out of the house. 

"Louis is there anything we can do to make things up to you?" Marcel asks with a sad tone in his voice making Louis look his direction with a frown "I-I make me forget." 

Marcel looks confused but Edward and I understand and move closer to Louis "Are you sure baby?" Louis looks at me "Please?" he whispers making me lean closer and I press my lips against his while traveling my hands down his back to his ass which fills my hands perfectly. 

As I pull away from Louis I notice Marcel straddling Edward while making out with him in a rather sloppy way while Edward's hands are in Marcel's pants  roughly groping him. 

I feel Louis' cock hardening against my thigh as he starts humping it while staring at Marcel and Edward. 

I lean down and start kissing his neck traveling up to his ear "You like that baby watching them make out like that, I bet you would love watching Edward pound into Marcel wouldn't you or would you rather have Edward pound into you huh?" 

"P-please Ha-Daddy." My eyes widen at Louis words and my cock twitches in interest "Oh god baby boy tell daddy what you want." 

"I-I want you to fuck me." I groan "Would be my pleasure baby boy." I grab Louis' shirt and pull it off in one movement and then do the same with his pants and underwear before then also taking off all my clothes too. 

"Lou baby can you get on your hands and knees baby." Louis nods and does as I say and I take a second to look at Edward who is getting sucked off by an eager Marcel. 

"Good boy Lou, god you're beautiful" I lean down and press kisses down his back, I grab both his ass cheeks in my hands and was about to eat my baby out when a loud bang is heard from the hallway. 

I shoot off the ground and stand in front of Louis to protect him not caring that I'm naked, Marcel and Edward do the same. 

We watch as the living room door slowly opens..... 

:))))))) WHoooooopsssss 

~~~Renée