chapter 7

"Because you have been stupid Harold! I raised you to be kind to others! And it's your damn fault that you don't know the kid now write! I want 400 words at least!"

I huff at my mom's words and get to work. 

Louis' pov 

Marcel and I had an awkwardly silent ride to the mall after I got dressed in my old jeans and oversized sweater. 

"Louis where do you want to go?" I shrug "Uhm where ever you want to go to?" Marcel shakes his head "No no Lou we are here for you so tell me where you want to go!" 

I look around to see if can find a store that catches my attention but all I can see are these very expensive stores and I don't want Marcel to spend a big amount of money on me. 

"These stores are so uhm expensive?" Marcel's eyebrows furrow "What do you mean?" "I just do want to make you spend a lot of money on me..." 

Marcel puts his hand on my shoulder while shaking his head "You don't have to worry about that but if it makes you more comfortable we can go to a less expensive part of the mall? Do you have an idea what you want already?" 

I think for a second and then nod "Gummy worms?" Marcel chuckles "Why gummy worms when you could have anything?" 

"Well gummy worms are my favorite but Liam rarely had money to buy them for me so to me being able to have them is a rare thing so that's why I guess." I say while shrugging. 

Marcel frowns and nods slowly "Ok we will get them for you but I want you to pick out one new outfit as well because this" Marcel points at my outfit "Isn't it." 

I frown at Marcel's words "What do you mean?" "Well it doesn't fit correctly and it has some weird stains." "Well sorry that I don't have enough money for 'nice' clothes!" I roll my eyes and cross my arms. 

"Wow calm down I'm not attacking you but I think that it must be nice to have some new clothes because as long as you are with us you can have everything you want and need." 

"Ok then but there is no way you are getting me into those horrible gucci clothes that harry wears! I just want something simple." Marcel chuckles and nods "You are getting more comfortable around me! I like it." Marcel says while grabbing my wrist and pulling me to some random slightly less expensive store. 

"Go pick out a pair of pants, a shirt and a sweater!" I giggle at Marcel's stern sounding voice and start looking around. 

Marcel caught me looking at all the prices and scolded me and said that I should just pick what ever I wanted. So that's what I did. I picked out a simple blue shirt and a green sweater and then also some tight jeans that hug my bum, I didn't want them at first because they made me feel ugly but once I saw how Marcel looked at me I had to get them. 

"Can we get some gummy worms now?" I ask as we walk out of the store making Marcel chuckle "I guess that we could yeah, let's get to the car then and go to the grocery store for your gummy worms." I nod and start pulling Marcel to the car excited to get my gummy worms. 

We finally got to the grocery store and we are standing in the candy isle, Marcel has a bored look on his face and has his eyes focused on his phone while I have the smile of a kid in a candy store literally. 

"Marcel?" Marcel  looks up and me showing that he has heard me "What's your favorite candy?" Marcel smiles at me "I like that coke bottle ones why?" I just nod and grab a bag of coke bottle candy. 

"What about Harry?" "He likes twix?" I once again nod and grab a bag of mini twix. 

"And Edward? Marcel give me an amused look "Edward like anything sour." 

"Seems fitting." I mumble while grabbing a bag with sour candy and putting it in the cart before finally grabbing my beloved gummy worms. 

"Why are you being nice to Harry and Edward?" Marcel asks as we get in the car again. 

I shrug "honestly no idea, I just want them to like me I guess?" Marcel coos "Look they don't hate you they are just idiots." I nod slowly "When will they be back?" 

Marcel looks at me for a second as we are at a stop light "Whenever you want Lou." "Will you make sure that they will be nice to me?" Marcel nods "Of course Louis." 

"Ok can you call them and ask them to come back? I just feel bad about them not being in their own home and maybe I don't know I could actually get to know them and we could maybe watch a movie together. I mean that's if they want to be around me?" 

"Louis hun calm down. I will call them and I'm sure they would want to watch a movie with you but they have to apologize to you first though." 

I nod at Marcel's words "Thank you." 

We then finally arrived at the house. 

Edward's pov 

I'm at the office with Harry in an attempt to avoid our angry mother when my phone starts ringing. 

I pick up the phone without looking who is actually calling me. 

"Edward Styles speaking." 

"I know that idiot!" 

I roll my eyes at Marcel's voice but can't help but smile because even though it has only been a little bit I do miss the little geeky boy. 

"What's up Marcel? Are you still angry at us?" 

"yes I actually am Edward but sadly Louis isn't and was asking if you two would come back because he feels bad." 

I raise my eyebrows at what Marcel says "Why would he feel bad?" 

"Because he wants you two to like him for some weird reason, he even got you your favorite candy." 

"He did?" I smile even wider at that, I never thought that the boy actually cared about us but here he is being an absolute sweetheart even though we have only been assholes to him. 

"Yup he did and he also asked if you wanted to watch a movie with us tonight and he's making me ask what movie you want to watch." 

I chuckle "We will be there and just let him pick his favorite movie" 

I hear Marcel hum "Don't think you can just walk in here though! Louis might be too soft to be mad at you but I want both of you to apologize to him!" 

"We will do! Mom made us write an apology letter and I was thinking to buy him a cute bear and some chocolates, well that was harry's idea." I add after Harry gives me a look. 

"Make the chocolates gummy worms and I will let you in the house again." 

"Deal." 

:)

~~~Renée