chapter 16

Edward and Marcel chuckle at my words before giving me a question look but I just shake my head telling them that I will tell them later, all I want right now is to hold Louis so I'm sure he's safe.

Louis' pov

It's been a few days since Liam called and the boys have been acting very odd for some reason, they never leave me alone except for when I'm in the bathroom. One of them always sleeps on the couch in my room. They seem really clingy yet they don't want to cuddle me hell they rarely touch me.

It's making me doubt absolutely everything. Was I a joke to them? I'm just a chore to them something they need to take care of for a friend.

"Louis we need to go to work, Niall will be here to take care of you." Harry mumbles out not even looking at me while he's fixing Marcel's tie.

"Ok bye I will miss you." I give all three triplets a hopeful look in the hope that they would say the same back but all they do is nod and avoid my eyes. Suddenly a loud bang is heard making all three of them stand in front of me blocking me from where the bang came from.

"THAT WAS NOT ME! I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE IN THE HALLWAY NOR DID KNEW THAT THERE WAS ONE OF MARCEL'S HORRIBLE SWEATERVESTS IN IT! Anyhoes the coolest person ever has arrived, no need to bow but a crown would be great."

The triplets all three groan at the smirking Niall that walks into the room "Good that you are here! We need to go bye Niall!" With that they just leave...

They only said bye to Niall...

Niall must have noticed the sad look on my face because his smirk turns into a frown "Lou buddy what's wrong?" He kneels down in front of me.

I shrug "They lied." Niall looks at me in a confused matter "What do you mean? Who lied to you? The boys? I will kill them." I gulp at Niall's angry look.

"W-well they lied about liking me... They won't touch me or look at me and t-they rarely even talk to me. Do they hate me?" Niall gasps and shakes his head like a crazy person "No no no Lou darling they don't hate you! I think that they are worried!"

I raise my eyebrow "Why would they be worried about me?" Niall's eyes widen "Uhmm I should not have said that... Forget about that!" "No tell me! Tell me what's going on please Niall." I look at Niall with the best puppy eyes I have making him groan.

"Damn it why are you so cute! Ok ok so uhm Liam is getting blackmailed by someone who made him do all this stuff like ignoring you and being mean and the drugs incident just so you are safe." My eyes widen and I know right away who is doing this.

"N-no this can't be happening!" My breath turns shallow and I start shaking.

How is he back! I thought he was gone and that I was free but he's back, the person that hurt me so much is back into my life and he's hurting my Liam! My big brother that's just trying to protect me.

"Louis! Louis listen to me! Do you need me to call the triplets?" I shake my head while trying to steady my breath "B-busy."

Niall nods but grabs his phone anyway but thankfully he didn't call anyone instead he just types something before pulling me into his arms while rocking me back and forth while whispering sweet nothings.

I however do wish that the boys where here but I don't want to bother them more then I already do so I will just take what I can get.

Marcel's pov

"Uhm we need to go home!" I say while staring at my screen in shock making Harry and Edward shoot up in their chairs, looking at me in interest and slight fear.

"I got a text from Niall and it says: Don't kill me but I told Louis what's going on because he was upset because he thought you fuck heads hate him but anyway please come back because Louis is freaking out and I wanna cut of the head of your dicks and put them up your asses for hurting Louis... AGAIN."

"That fucking Irish idiot! We told him not to tell Louis! It's not safe." Harry growls out making both me and Edward shake our heads "No it's the right thing if Louis is suffering." Edward says with a pained look on his face.

"Do you think he actually thought we hate him?" I ask Edward softly scared for the answer.

"Yeah I think he does... We have been neglecting him from attention. This morning we actually ignored him when he said that he would miss us. Oh how could we have been this stupid!" Tears gather in Edward's eyes while he bites his lip.

"We have failed him." Harry, Edward and I say at the same time.

:) Sorry for the short chapter I'm just freaking tired. ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW HAIR

  ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW HAIR

~~~Renée