chapter 10

"Edward what the fuck!" Both Harry and Marcel gasp out making Edward chuckle.

"You guys would want that too you horny bastards, just imagine the twink bouncing on both our cocks Harry while he sucks off Marcel." I hear a groan and a zipper and that's when I know that I'm royally fucked. 

Louis' pov 

I hug the teddy closer to my chest as I hear soft moans coming from the triplets "I want to tie him up and make him cum over and over again while he screams out my name." I almost gasp as I hear Marcel say that, sweet nerdy Marcel... 

"Oh fuck that would be so hot, just imagine him calling you Daddy Hazz and Marcel Sir. Damn I want that." The moaning sound becomes louder as the sound of jerking off start. 

I can feel myself getting even harder and it's getting harder to pretend that I'm asleep. 

After just a few minutes the jerking sound becomes more sloppy and the moaning get's louder and breathier. 

3 loud groans can be heard and then the zippers again. "I will take him to bed, we are lucky that he was fast asleep and didn't wake up with us making all this noise." I hear Harry say making Edward protest "You always liked the risky stuff Harold so don't even start, remember that time in the park? Besides that you and Marcel still have cum on your hands so I will take Louis to bed." 

I hear Edward get off the couch, A arm scoops under my legs and another arm sneaks behind my back. I'm being lift into the air and I can't help but cuddle into the chest of Edward with the teddy bear still tightly in my arms. 

I hear both Harry and Marcel coo "Go to bed my beauties I will join you once the boy and the bear in bed."  Edward starts walking, he doesn't even struggle to carry me up the stairs. 

He opens the door to my room with ease and gently puts me down in my bed, I almost gasp when I feel him unbuttoning my pants but then I realize that he's just taking them off because sleeping in them would be very uncomfortable. I hear Edward chuckle as he pulls my pants down. 

Did he notice my hard on? Let's hope not that would blow my cover. 

Once my pants are off Edward covers me with the blanket, I can feel Edward looking at me for a little while before he leans down and gives me a slight kiss on my head. With that Edward walks out of the room and I can finally breath. 

I couldn't get myself to fall asleep at all, my mind kept going back to what the triplets said about me, did they mean it or were they just playing around... Did they know I'm awake? 

I look at the clock next to my bed and huff as it's only 1 AM, I grab my phone from the bedside table and open snapchat. I open the snaps that Zayn send me, all of him hanging out with his girlfriend. Then something catches my eye, Liam posted on his story... 

I click on it and I can't believe what I'm seeing, him partying with random people. He's out there having fun and doesn't even take the time to reply to my messages. 

I bite my lip as I open my messages with Liam. 

Do you not want me anymore?

I stare at the screen for a few seconds before deciding that I want a glass of water, I crawl out of bed and shiver at the cold air that hits me. I throw on a sweater and some fluffy socks before sneaking downstairs to the kitchen. 

I grab a glass and fill it with water and lift myself onto the counter to drink the water in peace. 

I suddenly hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I look up with wide eyes to find Harry standing there in just a pair of boxers while looking at me with a confused look. 

"Are you ok Louis? You seem sad?" Harry walks further into the kitchen and stands next to me with his hands rather close to my bare thighs. 

I shrug "I guess... I- it's just why does Liam not want me anymore?" Harry gives me a sad look "I don't know Louis, I guess he's just trying to figure things out but just know that he does love you." Harry says slowly while looking me in the eye. 

I nod slowly "I took his life away didn't I... He had to raise me ever since it happened." Harry shakes his head "No Louis you didn't! Liam loves you and he did what he did because he cares about you." 

"I just miss him. H-he's my big brother and h-he helps me." "Helps you with what?" Harry asks while tilting his head slightly. 

I look at my hands "I sometimes get these uhm moments where I feel really down and I can get panic attacks because of something that happened..." Harry puts a hand down on my knee "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I shake my head as I let out a soft sniffle, I hate remembering. 

"Hey hey shh it's ok Love look at me, you're ok." I look into Harry's eyes that shows nothing but kindness and slight pity. "Louis can I hug you?" I nod slowly "Please?" 

Harry steps in-between my legs and wraps his arms around me, I melt into Harry's touch and lay my head on his shoulder. "There you go, better?" I nod and push my face further into his neck and take in his smell. He smells pretty. 

"Thanks I guess although I would have preferred something like handsome instead of pretty." 

I pull away from his neck and look down at my lap with a blush "Sorry..." 

We stay silent for a bit before I break the silence "Harry does Edward hate me?" Harry shakes his head with a chuckle "No Louis he adores you, he really really does but so do I and Marcel." 

So they weren't playing around back then... I blush even more. 

They want to fuck me... 

"Louis do you think you can sleep again?" I shrug "Yeah I think so." 

Harry gives me a soft smile and lifts me off the counter making me squeak slightly. 

Harry and I walk up the stairs together when we get to my bedroom door Harry ruffles my hair before leaving to go to his own room. 

I climb into my bed and check my phone to see if I got a message from Liam but all I get is a heartbroken feeling as I see the word seen on the screen. 

:))))

~~~Renée