𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

☆Jimin☆

I also told them about the random scarfs in our room, and they said they all saw it in their rooms, we figured that the scarfs have something to do with the hidden,or shall i say Jungkook.

☆Third Person Narrative☆

He walked to the room where 3 boys were having a discussion about him. "They really think they can get away from me by telling eachother who i am?", he chuckled.

"bunch of stupid bishes."

The lights went out in the room again.

He turned the door knob, and entered the room.

The people outside watched as the room opened on itself.

He closed the door, and started laughing, "You really thought you did something by telling them everything? Because you didn't, you all are just gonna die more faster

He closed the door, and started laughing, "You really thought you did something by telling them everything? Because you didn't, you all are just gonna die more faster.",he started whistling again while getting closer to them dragging the knife on the wall.

"Get ready to feel the pain, while no one will be able to help you

"Get ready to feel the pain, while no one will be able to help you.", he said again.

They were trying to run away, but there was nowhere to go.

"leave us alone please! Why are you doing this, Jungkook.."

"Because you all have to suffer the way i did after i moved! None of you tried to reach out to me until i messaged you! I was in danger, getting kidnapped, and got killed, but none of you tried to reach out to me! So I have to make you guys suffer like i did. I've been the hidden since 1 year.", he shouted out.

They all kept quite, gulping.

What have they gotten themselves into?