𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚.

29th August, 2015.
☆Third Person Narrative☆

The six boys had been planning to go to California since 1 month, but kept postponing it being lazy, but finally they decided to go some days ago, and booked a flight for today. They were a group of 7,but one of them moved to California, and so the six boys decided to go there for vacations.

They were in the plane, finally going to meet their bestfriend after years.

After some hours.

They reached California, and saw their bestfriend waiting for them. Jimin ran to him, and hugged him tightly, "i missed you so much!", Jimin said.

Jungkook replied, "I missed you guys more! It was so boring here without you guys!".

They were meeting Jungkook, their bestfriend, who moved to California, 2 years ago. They all hugged him, and Jungkook drove them to the hotel he lives in, he booked rooms for all of them in pairs.

Yoongi and J-hope. Jimin, Taehyung, and jungkook. Namjoon and Jin.

They all took their suitcases and rested in their rooms.

Jimin, who slept the whole ride, was very energetic, and was seeing the whole room. He saw a book on the side of the room, and opened it with curiosity. There were 3 black thin scarfs in it, he took them out, and called Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what are these?" he asked.

"I don't know, it's my first time seeing this box too", jungkook replied.

"Oh, let's just leave it there then.", he replied.

"yup, go rest Jimin hyung, you must be tired!"

"No, i slept the whole ride, I'm so fresh right now!", replied Jimin.

"Then, shall we go eat breakfast, I'm hungry", asked Jungkook.

"Okay sure, let's go", replied Jimin.

"okay, you go, I'll be there in some minutes."

"okay, be fast!", replied Jimin.

Jimin went to the breakfast area, and was eating, it had been 15 minutes, Jungkook still wasn't there, so he got up and went to their room, and saw Jungkook wearing the scarf on his eyes. Jungkook looked at Jimin, and said,"It looks so cool, I like this, let's keep these, we might need them for something hyung!".

"It does look cool on you, Let's take a photoshoot of you like we used to!", replied Jimin.

Jimin did a photoshoot for Jungkook, they always used to have fake photo shoots like this when they were in Seoul.