𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

Taehyung☆

"Jin hyung,I'm scared..", i said.

"Let's just tell the others quickly!", said Jin.

We all called everyone, and told them everything, Jungkook kept laughing saying we're just imagining or that it's probably just a prank by someone, that was really sus.

They all agreed except for me and Jin, then jimin said he wants to go to the bar, and asked Jungkook to take him there.

They both left.

☆Jimin☆

I was talking to Jungkook while walking there, these 2 girls started staring at me weirdly, "who are you talking to?", they asked.

I said, "huh wdym?".

They laughed and whispered, "that must be his imaginary friend-", and left.

"Jungkook, what did they mean?", i asked him.

"uh leave it, they're just stupid.", he replied.

I was confused, couldn't they see that I'm talking to Jungkook, couldn't they see its Jungkook?
At this time, i was really sus of Jungkook, i told Jungkook I'll be back, and went to the receptionist, "Hi ma'am, can you please check if you have a Jeon Jungkook in your list, he lived in this hotel since 2 years."

She looked at me weirdly, and checked.

"Sir, we do not have any Jeon Jungkook on our lists, and uh people can't live here for 2 years?", she said.