𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔.

☆Yoongi☆

I woke up after hearing some strange noises from the bathroom, i got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom to see a box there, i took it and opened it, there were 2 black thin scarfs in it.

Hm, why is this here, and what were the noises i heard?, i thought to myself.
I was tired, so i just forgot about it, and went out and back to sleep.

☆Jungkook☆

Me and Jimin hyung kept the scarfs and he went to sleep, while i went to eat breakfast.
When i went, i saw Namjoon hyung talking to someone who's dressed up in all black, that person left, and i went to Namjoon hyung.

"who was that, hyung?", i asked.

"uhh..No one! Don't worry!", he replied.

"hmm okay, aren't you gonna sleep, hyung?", i asked.

"yeah, I'm gonna go sleep now!", He said and quickly went away, that's weird.

After that, i went somewhere.

☆Jin☆

I couldn't sleep, so i got up and went out. I was going to the elevator to go get breakfast, but i saw a shadow of a man behind me, and felt a presence behind me, so I looked back, there was no one there.

The elevator had a mirrored wall, i saw a person with a black scarf on his eyes behind me, i looked back, there was no one there, i went out, and saw that person in the elevator, staring at me, i quickly called Jungkook, i heard his ringtone from somewhere near me, but then i looked in front, and there was no one in the elevator, and the elevator closed, i also couldn't hear the ringtone anymore.