War Day 3: On the hunt

Start from the beginning

I was also the opinion that Izuku would definitely make us enter the forest and that was why I decided to move our hideout closer to the middle of the city.

time skip brought to you by Mei and Power Loader building a new drone but it exploded at first try.

Jiro: Did you hear that?

Ojiro: You mean the Explosion?

Me: Lead the way! We might as well fucking surprise them!

With that we ran towards the all the noises Jiro and Ojiro managed to pick up and found ourselves in front of an underground entrance.

Me: Stay close! I do not fucking want to lose anyone. Ponytail make some weapons for us.

Yaoyorozu: On it!

It didn't take long for her to make us a gun and a knife for each and every one of us. We then head down and found ourselves very quickly in front of a door. It didn't take some super hearing to listen to what the people inside were talking about.

I got closer to the door in order to make out whose voices these are when all of the sudden an alarm went off.

I fucking triggered a trap!

Just great!

Why didn't I think about it!

That's fuckin Izuku's lair after all!

???: TOYMAKER!! TURN THE FREAKING ALLARM OFF THEY WILL FIND US!

Toymaker: THEY ALREADY DID ANYWAYS! THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF HERE!

Toymaker?

And who is the other one?

As I opened the door I saw a girl and Power Loader together. What's more she quickly went to the computer and turning it off.

Power Loader: Should we inform Usagi?

Usagi?

Rabbit?

That must be fucking Izuku!

Toymaker: No, it's already too late for that!

Power Loader: Well than let's do our best!

Mei: Yes!

I went inside the room with all the others. We were looking around in order to see if these two were the only ones in the room. Then Toymaker all of the sudden grabbed a weapon from behind her.

Power Loader: When did you build that? Better question did Izuku design it?

Mei: Nope, this is purely my baby!

Power Loader: TOYMAKER, NO!

Mei: TOYAMAKER YES!

I heard enough. All I wanted to do at this point was getting them out of the game.