" welcome everyone. before the event starts, i'd like to give you some information about what'll happen. first, there will be a period of about 30-40 minutes when they'll sit here on stage and talk, answer questions and then we'll start allowing you on stage to get albums signed and talk to each member for short while. thank you. "

as the man left the stage, the security personnel started shuffling around, whilst more entered through a door in the back. suddenly, they all walked out, and the room went dead silent. evangeline was  gripping your arm, as her eyes were widened. mona practically had the same reaction.

everyone had their attention fixated on the stage as the guy you recognise as namjoon took a mic. they did their normal introductions before sitting down behind the long table, immediately beginning to talk.

this went on for some time. they answered a couple of questions here and there, joked around a bit and sang as well. you noticed the accents everyone had, which you couldn't help but find very cute. it was clear not all of them were fluent nor comfortable in english, but they clearly tried their best. after about 35 minutes, they finally started allowing people on stage. due to being seated in the middle, you, evangeline and mona ended up in the middle which you didn't mind. your friends were both fawning over the group, while you merely looked at your feet.

they only allowed one person to enter the stage at a time. which meant that as soon as the first person was done with hoseok, who was first, they moved on to jimin and a new person got on stage. you noticed how all seven of them smiled, each time a new fan stepped in front of them. you couldn't get yourself to fully look at any of them, as it felt too surreal and strange.

once the line started getting shorter and shorter, your heart rate began to pick up. evangeline and mona were practically freaking out behind you and so were the people behind them.

after a couple of more minutes, there was only one guy in front of you. as he stepped onto the stage you went to stand by the steps leading up to the stage. not knowing where to put your eyes, you looked at your shoes. at that moment, it felt like time was moving as slow as possible, as you waited for the guy to finish.

" you can go, " the security guard beside you suddenly spoke.

your eyes widened slightly as you looked up, and found hoseok looking down at you. nervously, you walked up the stairs, your legs trembling slightly.

" hello! " he greeted happily.

" hi, " you replied quietly and handed him your album. not knowing what to stay, you just looked at him.

" how are you? " he asked, putting the album down.

" i'm great, how are you? " you replied with a small smile, elbows resting on the table.

" ahh, i'm very good, " hoseok responded. " where are you from? "

" i'm actually from new york. i've lived here my whole life. " you explained.

" i like new york, " hoseok beamed. " have you ever been to korea? "

you shook your head. " i would like to go though. it seems like a beautiful country. "

right as you finishes speaking, the man behind him waved you along. you waved hoses goodbye as you moved onto jimin, who was next.

" hello, " you greeted, feeling a bit more at ease.

you heard evangeline beside you, talking to hoseok.

" hey, " jimin replied as he grabbed the album, smiling. " what's your name? "

" y/n, " you answered. " how are you? "

" i'm doing good, you? " he conversed.

" i'm good. " you replied, eyeing the man in front of you. his blonde hair caught your eye. " i love your hair colour. it suits you. "