War Day 3: Just Why?

Start from the beginning

He jumped down of my shoulder and went to the hatch to the vent system. With a swift motion he managed to open that and only from watching him, I knew that he did that a couple of times.

Nezu: I will be back shortly.

Me: *Sigh*

With that I watched Nezu go. What I didn't know was that my class was actually thinking for once and laid yet another trap specifically design for Nezu. I waited 5 minutes and Nezu was still not back. After 10 minutes I began thinking that he might have gotten lost himself. However quickly discharged that thought since it was Nezu we were talking about. These 10 minutes went to 30 minutes and that's when I decided to go in myself.

First rule of doing this was being stealth and normally I would cut the power and sneak into the chaos. Seeing that this was already an abandoned building there was no chances I could do that. Now all I could do was go in very quietly and pray to god that there was no trap laying there for me.

It was very quiet in the building that alone let me think that it was abandoned and that my class wasn't even here. I went from room to room and carefully checked each section before going to the next one. For now, everyone was clear.

Then I went into one big room. There I saw Nezu in a cage with a cup of tea in his hand, sipping on it as if nothing was ever wrong.

Nezu: Took you long enough!

Me: A trap you said huh?

Nezu: It is one and you just fell for it too.

Me: There is no one here.

Nezu: No?

Then I felt it, the shift of the air. I knew this feeling and my body moved instinctively grabbing the person by her arm and throwing her over my shoulder. It was no other than Hagakure.

Me: Nice try!

Hagakure: NOW!

Me: Huh?

The door to the other room slammed open and I saw Todoroki standing there freezing the whole floor. Luckily for me I jumped into the air in the nick of time. What I did not expect was Iida to glide over the ice like a figure skater with Uraraka in his hands. He also used his quirk which made it impossible for me to escape Urarakas touch.

Me: *Sigh* Izuku won't like this.

I was now floating into the air.

Nezu: I told you this is a trap.

Me: You know what. This was a good trap.

Iida: Thanks Sensei!

Seeing as I was unable to fight or so they thought, Todoroki began sliding towards me with an ice splitter in his hands.

Nezu: However, you guys didn't think everything through!

I used my quirk and erased Todoroki's. Iida was only lucky that he got me by surprise or I would have used my quirk on him too. Now that Todoroki was unarmed, I used my scarf in midair and threw it at him successfully catching him and I also managed to throw him against Iida and Uraraka. I was still in the air but I could somehow move around by pushing myself away from the ceiling and the walls.

I couldn't hold my quirk up for more than 28 seconds before I needed to blink and so I released Todoroki.

Uraraka: We need help!

With that the angry Dandelion of my class came into the room.

Bakugo: What the fuck are you guys even doing hugging each other like this!