VegasPete | Chapter 3 [R18+]

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?!" The minute I dialed my phone, Pete kicked two of my underlings until they fell to the ground before he stepped towards me and hurriedly took my phone away.

"Fucking Pete!" I called his name loudly as he grabbed my phone. I hurriedly used the butt of the gun I was holding to slap him in the face with full force until he collapsed on the floor. "You really are a loyal dog! How obedient!" I yelled loudly throughout the room and used my feet to hold back his chest against the floor.

"Boss Vegas! Stop doing these bad things! What did Boss Kinn ever do to you?!" Pete's face was crumbling in pain. His brows were cracked until blood gushed out, but he could still use his mouth to shout and argue with me. I really liked the bodyguards in the other house. Not only did they have good skills, but also good taste.

"Who else is here?! Come on up!" The voice of my subordinate opened the door of the room with a heavy hand holding his stomach. 

His face was distorted in pain as he yelled for someone to come up and help them deal with the mad dog below me. No wonder Pete easily got in here and it wasn't strange that only two of my underlings chased Pete. Because today, Dad horded almost all the skilled guards in his trip to the casino. The house was quiet and the security was loose.

"What good even is this Kinn?! He loved people and he has people who loved him. Although his ex-wife still loves and cherishes him, he'll die... Good luck," I said as I pressed my weight on the sole of my foot to crush Pete's chest until he began to cry out loud because he was having a hard time breathing.

"Let me go... B... Boss Vegas!" Pete used both his hands to push my foot off, but to no avail. 

I let him stay on the floor in satisfaction until he finally gave in and smashed his fist into the crook of my knee which made me loose my footing on the ground. He hurriedly stood up, grabbed a small vase that adorned my room, lifted it up, and hit my head with full force.

Smash!

"Boss Vegas!" My subordinate shouted loudly. 

My face flickered in numbness. Thankfully, the vase wasn't that firm, but he hit my head hard enough. Blood began flowing along my temples. I didn't feel any pain, I just felt numb for a moment. I touched the blood with my finger and slowly turned my eyes. The bright red liquid increased the rage in my body to new levels.

I glanced at Pete, who was now being held tightly by two of my underlings. Both his hands were tightly held together. His feet continued to kick in the air relentlessly. But now, I have three more of my men in here. This will probably be over in a short while.

"Release me! Let go!" My subordinate fought him back, trying to punch him, but this was really it. No matter what happened, he wouldn't give in. He was too tough and durable.

"Boss Vegas, let's heal your wound first." My bodyguard helped me get off the floor. The stench of blood began to kick up my senses and got to my nose. I closed my eyes and waited for less than a second to feel my emotions boil over.

"Dodge!" I quickly got up from the ground and turned to yank my underlings from Pete. Then I hit my knees against his stomach with full force while still having my men tightly hold both of his arms.

"Ugh..." Pete's body slowly collapsed to the ground with a face distorted in pain.

"Haven't I warned you not to let your boss drag you around? Because it will lead you to your death!" I grabbed his hair and gripped it with my hand so that Pete's face looked up at me from the force.

"Why are you doing this?" Pete whispered. His physical condition was starting to worsen. I crouched down and faced in front of him with a sneering smirk.