VegasPete | Chapter 3 [R18+]

Start from the beginning

I wasn't really feeling prudent this time actually. I just wanted to catch that asshole. And in case of an emergency, my subordinates would be able to at least help me with it. If he dared to come to a place like this, he must've brought a weapon.

"..." I put one hand in my pocket and walked around the room in a relaxed manner. Actually, I could summon my bodyguards to come and search now. But I didn't want to hurry too much. I'll make small things into big things and make so much suspense it'll make his heart skip a beat. I wasn't sure but something fun might happen.

"Huh..." I came to a stop in front of my own large wardrobe. It was purely my speculation that in this room, there would be nowhere else to play hide-and-seek as well as here. And I began feeling that my guess was right.

Whack! I opened the door with my lips twitching into a smile. I was quite amused with what I saw in front of me. The voice that guided me in my head always told me the right thing. I've always believed in my instincts and it was all true.

"Great!" Pete pointed the barrel of his gun at me, aiming it at my face with a slightly terrified expression. I didn't wait for the trigger to be shot at the middle of my face. My hand quickly slapped away the gun and slammed him into the ground until he lost balance.

"Boss Vegas!" said Pete as he rose from the ground quickly, his hand still holding onto the gun, and forcefully kicked me by my abdomen.

Two of my underlings rushed in to help and managed to drag Pete's neck out of the closet and repeatedly stomped on him non-stop. But Pete wasn't weak, and he could fight back many times as well. Anything that was close at hand, he used as a weapon and slammed it at my subordinates several times. Pete was being chased and he stumbled a lot until chaos ensued in the middle of my room.

Pete's hand was still tightly gripping the gun and he would push the trigger with his finger at my subordinates several times. I didn't hesitate to walk in front of him and punched him in the face, his expression flickering, until he almost fell to the ground. I kicked his wrist with my feet until the gun jumped out of his grip.

"You good-for-nothing, Pete. Come here!" I bent down to pick up the gun on the ground while looking from the tip of the barrel to the handle.

Pete, no matter how strong he was, ended up being crushed anyway. He fell to the ground several times and my underlings pulled him up again before hitting him using both elbows and fists until the corners of his mouth started bleeding.

"Don't tell me that my cousin ordered you to spy on me in here," I said with a calm tone, my eyes looking away from the gun and back to Pete who was already bruising quite a bit.

But I respected his courage. Because he himself fought back against my subordinates until they were in a completely wrecked state as well. But it was good that we had more help from the others.

"Boss Vegas! Why are you doing this?!" Pete said as he continued to defend himself from my subordinates.

"Boss Vegas, I found his phone and earphones!" My bodyguard hurriedly threw his items towards me. 

Pete was about to rush in and get back his phone, but he was held back. If I wasn't mistaken, he should have collected all the evidence in his phone already. I didn't know what he got. Maybe he recorded a clip of the moment Big talked to me.

I couldn't even find out because his phone was out of battery. But from what I've guessed, there might not be any left. Pete must have already sent all the evidence to his master. Because you could see the whole room and office from inside the wardrobe. I immediately had to quickly dial Big's phone to alert him that he should be careful.