Sutton Bran & Colton Jones

Next couple! From the book, Red is for Rebellious by GlitterANDgold I literally cannot even start with this book without going on and on for forever. For this couple, we are going to shake this one up a bit. Both Sutton and Colton both will write me letters and I will put those on here. Woo hoo for trying new things!

Colton's letter:

Dear Carlye,

Thank you for requesting me, I get that a lot ;) So, before I get into me and Sutton, I would love, yes love, to thank all the the people who love me. I know there is a lot, so your welcome. OK, so me and Sutton now. We are living together in an apartment in college. I'm 21 and she is turning 21 soon. Uh, we like to get ice-cream? OK, no we actually don't. We just went out on a date the other night and she wore red. RED. Lord almighty help me. Let me tell you, when Sutton wears red my man hormones kick in. That's all I'm going to say. But anyways, you wanted to know about the night I stole her first kiss? I don't regret anything about that kiss. But, I do regret the night I did it. Ya know, when Melody leaves Earth... I really feel bad about that. Funny story, one night while I was getting out of bed to get a drink, I saw something sticking out from our bed and I freaked. I grabbed a stick thing decoration from the bathroom and poked it. I screamed like a little girl and then I heard Sutton cracking up. It was her FOOT! I guess that's really not funny for me, but Sutton literally told me I can't even touch her if I don't put it on this letter. Wait? Hold up, when did she get the control? I am rambling. Anyways, we are doing good. I guess she says that I'm maturing, so kudos to me✌️. I'm done.

Colton
Rate: 9.8
Isn't he adorable? I swear, he's turning into Sutton. If you haven't read the book I totally recommend it. It's soooooooooo goooood! Carlyexxx